Wanted Wanted to borrow - 20 to 40 Matsui (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mental Nomad

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Wanted to borrow - 20 to 40 Matsui chips, Decal Value style (customs, WSOP Tribute, Samurai...)

Will pay round-trip postage and leave security deposit.

Would like at least two contrasting base colors. More is OK, but at least five chips per denom.

I want to get a feel for how their colors look in person and how the chips feel before considering going down that rabbit hole.

I'm willing but I'm in Canada which could make shipping unnecessarily expensive. Let me know if you don't find someone in the US.

The Matsui WSOP replica chips are the most slippery chips I've ever handled. If you look at them the wrong way they slide.
I can let you borrow some.

Ditto. Matsui chips are typically gorgeous to look at, but best kept in a display case. Had a WSOP tribute heads-up set and sold it because they just aren't functional imo.

The Matsui WSOP replica chips are the most slippery chips I've ever handled. If you look at them the wrong way they slide.
I can let you borrow some.

Yeah, I'm aware of their reputation, which is exactly why I want to actually handle some. I've also heard people say they're no worse than Bud Jones... and the Borgata chips don't seem so bad, to me. That might be because they're well-used, but maybe even new Bud Jones just aren't as slippery as Matsuis. Regardless, "too slippery" can be very subjective, and I'll know for myself after playing with a couple half-stacks, right?

Thanks for the offer - PM me whatever I should PayPal to you, and there's absolutely no rush to get them to me. More of a long-term planning thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom