Cancelled Wanted Mardi Gras V2 $5, $20. I have .50 to trade. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzilla28

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
138   0   0
I have 2 mint racks of Mardi Gras .50, few barrels of $2 that I would like to trade for Mardi Gras $5. I would prefer to trade in CONUS. And would prefer your chips to be excellent to mint. Thanks for looking.

Barrel of $100 chips traded.
Found rack of $20s.

IMG_20200314_021554928.jpg
IMG_20200314_021524351.jpg

Last edited:
I know, I know. But *just in case* no one trades and you end up still wanting to let these go, I’ll throw some dibs at em.

I would like to see if I can get a few racks of $5s first. Would you have any to trade even barrels of $5 or $20s?

These FINALLY came up for sale on HPC after my home tournament died out.
The mardi gras queens chipcos were what got me into chips and I was totally in love
with these when they came out but no game to use them in. Ive never seen these
chips as a set in person, but wow. Wish hed have sold these much earlier so I would
have bought a set. Really like these :)

These FINALLY came up for sale on HPC after my home tournament died out.
The mardi gras queens chipcos were what got me into chips and I was totally in love
with these when they came out but no game to use them in. Ive never seen these
chips as a set in person, but wow. Wish hed have sold these much earlier so I would
have bought a set. Really like these :)

Alternatively, I do have a Microcash set of these in .25/.50/$1/$2/$20 denominations if you are looking for a mint set. I would trade for anything on my Signature Want List or some of these legendary frac racks of yours that I keep hearing about.

Alternatively, I do have a Microcash set of these in .25/.50/$1/$2/$20 denominations if you are looking for a mint set. I would trade for anything on my Signature Want List or some of these legendary frac racks of yours that I keep hearing about.

I really have no use for the set.
I have more sets now that I will probably never use again unless later on we have a home game but too many of those around here already to compete with

What do people value these at for a set of 500?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom