• It is recommended to use PayPal Goods and Services when paying for an item. There are no buyer protections when sending PayPal Friends and Family, Zelle, Google Pay, Venmo, CashApp, Crypto, among others.

Cancelled Wanted Mardi Gras V2 $5, $20. I have .50 to trade. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzilla28

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I have 2 mint racks of Mardi Gras .50, few barrels of $2 that I would like to trade for Mardi Gras $5. I would prefer to trade in CONUS. And would prefer your chips to be excellent to mint. Thanks for looking.

Barrel of $100 chips traded.
Found rack of $20s.

IMG_20200314_021554928.jpg
IMG_20200314_021524351.jpg

Last edited:

Godzilla28

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I know, I know. But *just in case* no one trades and you end up still wanting to let these go, I’ll throw some dibs at em.

I would like to see if I can get a few racks of $5s first. Would you have any to trade even barrels of $5 or $20s?

HaRDHouSeiNC

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
These FINALLY came up for sale on HPC after my home tournament died out.
The mardi gras queens chipcos were what got me into chips and I was totally in love
with these when they came out but no game to use them in. Ive never seen these
chips as a set in person, but wow. Wish hed have sold these much earlier so I would
have bought a set. Really like these :)

Godzilla28

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
These FINALLY came up for sale on HPC after my home tournament died out.
The mardi gras queens chipcos were what got me into chips and I was totally in love
with these when they came out but no game to use them in. Ive never seen these
chips as a set in person, but wow. Wish hed have sold these much earlier so I would
have bought a set. Really like these :)

Alternatively, I do have a Microcash set of these in .25/.50/$1/$2/$20 denominations if you are looking for a mint set. I would trade for anything on my Signature Want List or some of these legendary frac racks of yours that I keep hearing about.

HaRDHouSeiNC

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Alternatively, I do have a Microcash set of these in .25/.50/$1/$2/$20 denominations if you are looking for a mint set. I would trade for anything on my Signature Want List or some of these legendary frac racks of yours that I keep hearing about.

I really have no use for the set.
I have more sets now that I will probably never use again unless later on we have a home game but too many of those around here already to compete with

What do people value these at for a set of 500?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom