Wanted Wanted - Binions Mustard Yellow/Red 50C dovetails - (ONLY 5) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaRDHouSeiNC

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Ok, Ive got about 43 or 44 here with a recently sealed deal.
Have sold off some samples, a couple spare fractional racks,
time to get serious and grow the collection with some serious
eye candy. The Binions are coming out of the woodwork, I know
these are out there.

Just saw a couple in the last big Binions lot on eBay so if you want
to part them out, Im your guy.

Was informed of a sale a while back so if you still have them,
the more the better. I will buy up to (EDIT) 60 more. More than 20 I may
need some time to finance them unless you take CC payments
by square or something.

Thanks again.... The FRAC collection is once again growing.

s-l1600 (11).jpg

Last edited:
So honestly, if people are selling these at $20ish each, Im OK with that price. I
can afford a few here and there every month.
I think my Olivia 50C and Bahamia $500 rack cost me WAYYYY more than that.
plus Ive got a few more high end samples and odds and ends to finance a good portion of them.

I already sweet talked someone into a barrel + of the Dunes tan dimes :D

What racks you working on? WSOP TH&C?

The 50C chips, I KNOW there must be more of them than the T1000 WSOP chips.
They are just caged up somehwere. By the time I get 40 the racks will probably come out
like crazy like the T5/25/100s did. LOL

I was told there was another listing of these some time ago and they had 20 or 25 of them for sale at once
so I know they are out there. Wish I would have seen the listing but if its that old hard to say where they went.
I've got time here, I'm fine with finding a few here and there if it takes a few years is the fun part :p

If you have a rack of Washington State fracks I have money to help you pay for these. I have one of each of the dovetails and a solid yellow I picked up a few years ago hat I absolutely love. They are awesome chips. GLW the hunt!!

If you have a rack of Washington State fracks I have money to help you pay for these. I have one of each of the dovetails and a solid yellow I picked up a few years ago hat I absolutely love. They are awesome chips. GLW the hunt!!

I think I have ONE rack from Washington and all of my duplicate racks are gone. I think the only one I have
might be the Freddies grey chips. Not sure if i had a rack of the Pink ones too. Not selling unless someone
brought me a BIG pile of the Dunes tan dimes or these 50C dovetails.

LOFL
Ok I dont travel with the crowd here much
WTF does SCRUB DONKEY ==??

Your avatar looks like a donkey... wearing scrubs?
Nurse?? Im lost.
LOFL

How did you possibly miss the whole "Scrub Donkey" plot? Oh boy, are you in for a good read... https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/a-bunch-of-scrub-donkeys.45506/

Needless to say, we've kind of embraced the label around here, right down to a fully custom Scrub Donkey GB with art from the one and only @BonScot.

:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Now you've lost me!

Thats from the earlier CT days and our homeboy RAY

IDK if he meant it on purpose or if he was drunk, but he one day posted he was looking for the chibes xberts
LOL
Then it just caught on as our calling card... the chips experts maybe..... CLASSIC chiptalk

@BGinGA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom