Wanted Want ASM Solids - 55 Black & 5 Red (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papasatyr

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I'm building upon the ASM set I found a few weeks ago. I am looking for:
--55 black
-- 5 red

I'm not going to mill these. So hotstamped initials or logo are fine, but no denominations.

Thanks, John

If you got A mold’s already I’d recommend finding more of the same. Stack heights may vary if you mix molds. Have you checked with @Spinettis Gaming ? They have a bunch of different solids on various molds currently for sale on eBay.

If you got A mold’s already I’d recommend finding more of the same. Stack heights may vary if you mix molds. Have you checked with @Spinettis Gaming ? They have a bunch of different solids on various molds currently for sale on eBay.
Spinettis is where I bought the original set of 300. I emailed; he does not have any more red, white, or black on A-mold. I did buy a barrel of blue A-molds to be a value chip.

I emailed CPC. They don't keep them in stock, their samples are made in equal numbers (so they can't pull a few from the bin), and to get more I need to make a 300 chip minimum order.

So mixed stacks are fine. This set will serve until I am able to drop a few grand on a custom set.

Cash or tourney?

CPC minimum order is 300 chips. Would give you a decent sized and playable set depending on your needs

Cash or tourney?

CPC minimum order is 300 chips. Would give you a decent sized and playable set depending on your needs
I'm building a cash game set for fixed-limit cash games that will handle up to 8 players. Trying to build:
--160 white
--160 red
--160 black
--20 blue

This is to be my "cheap set for now" until I order a 1000+ custom set in the not-too-distant future. I'm not terribly worried about building a perfect set, as long as I can build a clay set.

As I said, old and worn but there are enough for a small playable set
124 red, 84 green, 89 black
20200702_131656.jpg
20200702_131452.jpg
20200702_131508.jpg
20200702_131525.jpg

Done! How would you like payment? I have PayPal and Zelle accounts, but can do another if needed.
First, since you're a relatively new member with no trade rep, you gotta promise not to screw an old poker fart who is giving you a great deal.
PayPal F&F
PM me with shipping info

If you got A mold’s already I’d recommend finding more of the same. Stack heights may vary if you mix molds.
This is a really good point. @Papasatyr are you sure you want these?
Not trying to talk you out of it, but same mold on everything will make a much nicer set.

PS. There are a lot of A-Mold solids out there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom