*Voting Open* Sunset Beach Tourney vs Cherry Hills Tourney (1 Viewer)

Select Between Sunset Beach Tourney or Cherry Hills Tourney

• Sunset Beach Tourney

Votes: 63 41.7%
  • Cherry Hills Tourney

Votes: 88 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looking to pull off the upset with some color-poppin RHC goodness...

2019-07-31 10.46.35.jpg
2019-07-31 10.46.57.jpg
2019-07-31 10.54.01.jpg
2019-07-31 10.55.43.jpg

FWIW - full inlay replacement on all chips with textured Gear labels.

Last edited:
Wow, I've somehow never seen the Cherry Hill set... those chips work so well together! Well done. What chips were used for the 500 and 1000?

Thanks! The 500’s were fantasy airplane spitfires and the 1000’s were Stone $2’s.

Last edited:
If this was vs the SB cash set it would be a lot harder to choose :)

My confusion has hit an all-time high and I can't find my head-scratcher.

No disrespect to the Cherry hills set, fantastic in its own right, but I don’t think voting here is solely based on chips. There’s a lot of negative vibes towards the SB chips that’s driving the votes here. 43mm, 8V, mint Paulsons losing to a RHC re-label would never happen if that wasn’t the case.

No disrespect to the Cherry hills set, fantastic in its own right, but I don’t think voting here is solely based on chips. There’s a lot of negative vibes towards the SB chips that’s driving the votes here. 43mm, 8V, mint Paulsons losing to a RHC re-label would never happen if that wasn’t the case.
I've mostly been basing all of my votes on "What set would I want if I could pick either one for free?"

Pretty hard to turn down mint 43mm IHC chips under those conditions if given a choice, regardless of circumstances. Just sayin'. :)

I've mostly been basing all of my votes on "What set would I want if I could pick either one for free?"

SBs for free??? Bwahahahahahaha!!! If that happens, it won’t be from the original owner.

Pretty hard to turn down mint 43mm IHC chips under those conditions if given a choice, regardless of circumstances. Just sayin'. :)

Another criteria one could use (perhaps a more realistic one), is which would you rather play? I've tried the SB tourney chip...dirty stack issues all over the place. Sold them the day after my game -- wasn't going to work. So I'd much rather put the Cherry Hill chips in play.

But if we're talking about what set would I take for free, I'll change my vote. I didn't know that was the criteria.

Dunno if it's THE criteria, but it's been MY criteria (for the most part). YMMV.

Also pretty unlikely to vote for 36mm, RHC mold, or plastic chips. YMMV there too, probably. :D

Free Greek / Latin Grammar lesson:
One criterion, many criteria.
One forum, many fora.
God bless you all in the New World.:)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom