Vote the HARDWELL UNDERGROUND mold (1 Viewer)

Which one

Votes: 19 38.0%

Votes: 12 24.0%

Votes: 3 6.0%

Votes: 16 32.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SeanGecko

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
hardwell mold-01.jpg
hardwell mold-02.jpg
hardwell mold-03.jpg
hardwell mold-04.jpg

The logos are the main four initials. SW mine, SH my best friend, NH best friend's brother, TC mutual friend since junior high. We've been playing since 04. Friends since the 90's

Last edited:
Nice work on the designs! I voted for #1. I like it because its the most simple. #2 would be my second choice.

Good point @Benjaminotaur The logos are the main four initials. SW mine, SH my best friend, NH best friend's brother, TC mutual friend since junior high. We've been playing since 04. Friends since the 90's

And here I am thinking “I get the dollar sign but not the other three” :LOL: :laugh: :LOL: :laugh: :LOL: :laugh:

Thanks for the clarification. Knowing that totally changed my mind. I was going to go with #1, but now I’m saying #2 with #4 as a second place vote. #3 is just a little too busy for my tastes.

This is a really cool touch to a game. I’m really curious to see it through the process if you’re willing to share!!

And here I am thinking “I get the dollar sign but not the other three” :LOL: :laugh: :LOL: :laugh: :LOL: :laugh:

Thanks for the clarification. Knowing that totally changed my mind. I was going to go with #1, but now I’m saying #2 with #4 as a second place vote. #3 is just a little too busy for my tastes.

This is a really cool touch to a game. I’m really curious to see it through the process if you’re willing to share!!
Oh I'll be sharing.
All the pictures I can!

I prefer no 4. Given the placement of hardwell underground on the inlay its just too much otherwise. thats my 2c. If i had a second choice it would be no 2
The art is for the cards mold, I wouldn't use the same art on the import for the new mold

I prefer no 4. Given the placement of hardwell underground on the inlay it’s just too much otherwise. thats my 2c. If i had a second choice it would be no 2
Agreed, too much repeating text between “inlay” and mold. That’s why I voted 4.

I don't care for upper left because it doesn't have your key player's initials, and that is a really cool thought on your part.

The two with "Hardwell Underground" spelled out are too busy for my liking.

So I really like the lower right option. It has the player's initials - again, really nice touch! - and it is less busy. It looks like a mold pattern should look.

#1 is the cleanest and in my opinion the best looking.
Unless you’re only hosting 4-max games with these chips, I’m not a fan of the initials.

#1 all day, unless “Hardwell Underground” is also going to be on the inlay.

#4 otherwise

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom