GB Completed Veterans Day Military Dealer Button Order Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi THANKS SO MUCH everyone!!! You guys are awesome. We have all payments, but one which is only for a single button. The payments were so quick on this it allowed me to request an invoice real quick. The next request will be for shipping payments once the buttons come in.

Ok guys, I made a mistake. I ordered a Navy and Air Force button to give to two of the older guys in one of my regular games who served in those branches. But I forgot that we had an Army guy as well. So if anyone ends up with an extra army button they are willing to part with I’ll gladly buy it from you. Thanks.

Ok guys, I made a mistake. I ordered a Navy and Air Force button to give to two of the older guys in one of my regular games who served in those branches. But I forgot that we had an Army guy as well. So if anyone ends up with an extra army button they are willing to part with I’ll gladly buy it from you. Thanks.
Take one of mine. One good deed deserves another...

Hi everyone the buttons Military Dealer Buttons arrived today. See below. They came out Freakin' awesome!!! I will be sending a message in the Group PMs asking everyone for their Zip codes and then calculate shipping. After that I will ask for the payment of shipping and then begin sending out the packages.
MadeButtons.jpg

MilitaryDBEdges.jpg

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

These are Military Seating Chips made by ABC / BRPRO on 47MM Ceramics. The edges are just a solid color. Each set is numbered from 1-10 The story behind these are @Seeking Alpha Social Club asked if seating chips could be made out of the Dealer Buttons. The Military DB ordering process was well under way and I didn't want to add other things to the order thread as I have another TIME Button GB I was running and I didn't want to compile anything else. I originally was thinking not to do anything, but I then came up with a crude design for @Seeking Alpha Social Club for four of the branches (Air Force, Army, Marines, and Navy). Then @warma , who designed the Military Dealer Buttons, I had him copied in my correspondence with Kevin and BRPRO. @warma redid the designs for all 6 branches and they came out awesome. As I don't want to run anymore group buys at the moment if you want to order a seating chip set/sets from BRPRO you can just PM me with your name and email and I can let Kristil at BRPRO know you want to get Military seating chips and you can order from them directly. The prices are $1.79 for 1-99 chips or if you get 100 chips or more(10 Sets+) they become $1.19 per chip. One set would run you $17.90 if you got under 100 chips. If you got over 100 chips you would be looking at $11.90. There may be possible free shipping on these depending on how many sets you order. Maybe you can talk Kristil into the $1.19 price per chip since these were already ordered and this would just be an extension of the original order.

MadeSeatingChips.jpg

Hi guys I'll be calculating the shipping tonight and tomorrow for groups 1 and 2. I'll be requesting shipping from those groups first and look to collect on Thursday and Friday and begin mailing on Saturday. I'll then proceed with collecting for groups 3, 4, 5 by Sunday. And looking to start shipping on Tuesday.

Group 6 you are my Dealer Collecting mates on here so I need to send you other stuff and I'll hold off and send all things I need to send you in a little later.

Thanks for your patience.

Hi All - PM Group #1 all got their shipping quotes, paid, and sent me their addresses. So their Buttons were packaged and shipped today. I sent the shipping quotes to PM Group #2 and everyone has paid and sent me their address. Their DBs will be packaged tonight and shipped tomorrow. I'll get the shipping quotes for Group #3 tonight and send the shipping quotes tomorrow for payment tomorrow/Friday and then plan to ship on Friday or Saturday. Then I'll get shipping quotes for groups #4 over the weekend for Monday/Tuesday shipment. Then Finish up with group #5.

Hi All Packages for Group #1, Group #2, and Group #3 have been shipped out already. I will be sending everyone Shipping quotes and requesting payment for Group #4 today. Then Group #5 will be next.

Hi everyone here is an update. Groups 1, 2, and 3 had their buttons shipped already. Group 4 has all buttons packed and ready to go to the post office tomorrow. I am compiling shipping quotes for group 5 and will collect shipping tomorrow when I send out quotes for shipping in the group 5 PM. I look to ship on Tuesday or Wednesday for Group 5.

Thanks,
Mike

Hello Everyone - Group 1, Group 2, Group 3, Group 4 Packages were sent out and on there way. Group 5 Packages began their journey today as they were dropped off at noon. Group 4 packages all seem to be still in Transit while Group 1, Group 2, and Group 3 packages seem to mostly have reached their destinations with a few still in route. If anyone has any issues let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom