GB Completed Veterans Day Military Dealer Button Order Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I would like to order the following buttons:

US NAVY x 2
US COAST GUARD x 2
US SPACE FORCE x 2
US AIR FORCE x 2
US ARMY x 3
US MARINES x 2

Thanks

Edited to add a 3rd Army button for my cousin. He was an Airborne Ranger and still serving with the Guard.

Last edited:
Only about the food. Then when he finally got to England, he met my mother, so I can't bitch too much either. :cool

Oh. I thought those guys just went out fishing to supply the Army's mess halls....
I was curious if you were half Icelandic. But half Brit works. Your father must have been a smooth operator.

US ARMY x 1

US ARMY x 1

US ARMY x6

The soldier in me will take care of the Army orders from @CraigT78 , @Seeking Alpha Social Club and @pltrgyst. I give Craig and Alpha crap from time to time for being Navy veterans, so this is good compensation for them having to wear the ugliest uniforms on the planet. By the way: GO ARMY! BEAT NAVY!

As for Mr. Pltrgyst, I seem to recall he served with the mighty 173rd Airborne Brigade. The former Screaming Eagle in me is compelled to take care of a Sky Soldier.

Lastly, @detroitdad didn't order an Army button, but he was in Panama a year before I arrived in 1989 for "Operation Just Cause." Holy hell, that makes me old as dirt. Suck it up, Mr. Detroit because you're getting an Army button.

So, put me down for paying for U.S. ARMY x 12:
  • Three for me
  • One for Mr. Craig
  • One for Mr. Alpha
  • Six for Mr. Pltrgyst
  • One for DetroitDad
"THIS WE"LL DEFEND!"

Last edited:
Lastly, @detroitdad didn't order an Army button, but he was in Panama a year before I arrived in 1989 for "Operation Just Cause." Holy hell, that makes me old as dirt. Suck it up, Mr. Detroit because you're getting an Army button.

Thank you. I'll use it with honor.

The soldier in me will take care of the Army orders from @CraigT78 , @Seeking Alpha Social Club and @pltrgyst. I give Craig and Alpha crap from time to time for being Navy veterans, so this is good compensation for them having to wear the ugliest uniforms on the planet. By the way: GO ARMY! BEAT NAVY!

As for Mr. Pltrgyst, I seem to recall he served with the mighty 173rd Airborne Brigade. The former Screaming Eagle in me is compelled to take care of a Sky Soldier.

So, put me down for paying for 12 Army buttons total:
  • Three for me
  • One for Mr. Craig
  • One for Mr. Alpha
  • Six for Mr. Pltrgyst
  • One for DetroitDad
"THIS WE"LL DEFEND!"
Well the Navy Man in me is compelled to have @Seeking Alpha Social Club cover the cost for all mine! US Navy- "because buddy is only half a word!"

Go Navy! Beat Army!

So, put me down for paying for 12 Army buttons total:
  • Three for me
  • One for Mr. Craig
  • One for Mr. Alpha
  • Six for Mr. Pltrgyst
  • One for DetroitDad
"THIS WE"LL DEFEND!"
Let's all appreciate and applaud @Chawks45 for writing this lengthy post. No one knows how many boxes of crayons he went through drafting it.

Thank you sir! I appreciate you.

I’m willing to accept donations… either a USCG button or a Windwalker grail set.

Hi I would like to order the following buttons:

US NAVY x #1
US COAST GUARD x #1
US SPACE FORCE x #1
US AIR FORCE x #1
US ARMYx #1
US MARINES x #6

Please and thank you.

US COAST GUARD x 1
US SPACE FORCE x 4
US AIR FORCE x 4
US ARMY x 1
US MARINES x 1
US NAVY x 1

Thank you :)

Hi Everyone, Your Button Totals are below please post if something is off and I will fix it ASAP. I will then start collecting with your $$ totals via Group PMS. I saw posts from @grebe and @Bluegrass Poker, but no order numbers. If either of you want in let me know ASAP.
MemberArmyAir ForceMarinesNavyCoast GuardSpace ForceTotal ButtonsNotes
@Highli991111116
@detroitdad1500006Army Button Via Chawks45, 5 Air Force Buttons Via Anonymous PCF Member
@Marhault1111116
@Pgheddie1111116
@Mongoose22220210
@JRald070030003
@CraigT781111116Navy Button Via Detroit Dad, Army Button Via Chawks45
@Justin Olson14111412
@Seeking Alpha Social Club11331110Army Button Via Chawks45
@Littleluck551122118
@grantc541111116
@ES_Threeper1100114
@Vince Bustillo13111310
@Himewad1111116
@warma0000202I would like to split Colin's 2 Buttons cost across GB for his design work. If one person objects just PM me privately and I wont mention anything and cover the cost myself.
@Chris Manzoni1121117
@Sprouty0001001
@CRAW1121117
@pltrgyst622202146 Amry Buttons via Chawks45
@Suited Connector1111116
@Jeff22222212
@Aorus0001012
@johnnycnote1111015
@turboj6231112117
@Dodger0110002
@brewdawg32222213
@Chawks453000003
@Statesvegas11611111
@Ben825722222212
@Bad Toad0000011
@suited6714111412
@Lucks7Shadow0010023
@JesterTX0020002
@jabsolstice001000010
@grebe0002002
@Bluegrass Poker 0101002

Last edited:
Hi @grebe did you post your totals in the Idea Thread? I didn't see you place nay number in this order thread? Let me know. Thanks.

Hi everyone. Thanks to everyone who has paid so far. We are looking good as I have 28 of 35 Payments to me already from me just posting the totals last night. It looks like with a few more payments I can get the order in before the end of the week and they can begin production next week..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom