• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Versus Deluxe 500-chip case, $44.94 Used - Like New (Amazon Warehouse) (1 Viewer)

TheOffalo

Full House
Tourney Director
Reaction score
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00TADTLPS/?m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ

Look for the $49.44 option. Free shipping and free returns!

1651273080603.png

Last edited:
I think I have one of these. The only problem I have with it is they don't fit 39mm chips very well. I ended up pulling the insert out and 3D printing something that fit correctly. Still an ongoing project; I haven't upholstered and glued in the inserts yet.

I think I have one of these. The only problem I have with it is they don't fit 39mm chips very well. I ended up pulling the insert out and 3D printing something that fit correctly. Still an ongoing project; I haven't upholstered and glued in the inserts yet.
They don't fit 39mm?

I mean, that's all I have, and they floated instead of nestling all the way down. They still fit, just not to the curve.

I mean, that's all I have, and they floated instead of nestling all the way down. They still fit, just not to the curve.
I just checked mine, it does seem very slightly off. I wouldn't imagine there would be damage on the chip unless you drop the case from a story high building.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom