• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine GONE! Versa Deluxe 600 Chip Bird Cage Case Gray $36.98 (Amazon Warehouse) (1 Viewer)

TheOffalo

Full House
Tourney Director
Reaction score
Edit: Gone, that was quick...

Amazon Warehouse: Condition Used-Very Good for $36.98 (free shipping w/Prime, and probably w/o Prime too since it's over $35).

Amazon price for new is $59.95. DPS's price for new is $44.95 + shipping.

I've found some gems in Amazon Warehouse with "Used-Very Good" condition (and some duds in "Used-Like New" condition), so YMMV, but this saves a decent amount of money if you like this case. It's not for display anyway, so even if it's a bit banged up, as long as it protects the chips... (And Amazon's return policy is pretty good so you should be able to return it if you don't like it.)

1641412815273.png

Last edited:
Anyone have one of these/does it work with matsui racks? Looks pretty cool

Anyone have one of these/does it work with matsui racks? Looks pretty cool

I have these but no Matsui racks. Allegedly the answer is no, per another thread.

I may actually have custom racks made for my 43mm cards mold to fit in here.

BAH!
I look at Amazon for this exact birdcage often for this deal. I bought one a year ago for $35, with a small blemish on the top.
I even looked again just a day or so ago…damn.

I have these but no Matsui racks. Allegedly the answer is no, per another thread.

I may actually have custom racks made for my 43mm cards mold to fit in here.
Where were you thinking of having 43mm racks done? 3D printed? Wood?
Cards mold 43mm Taj set is going to need a storage solution.

I have a couple of these cases and am happy with them. One 600 and one 1000.

Yeah I basically cruise Amazon Warehouse at least once a day looking for random stuff at a good discount. They can go super quick!

Scored two 650-chip standard cheapo aluminum chip cases for ~$11 each in November (mostly just for storage, not transport). Listed as "Very Good" but the cases themselves were basically brand new; it was the cardboard boxes holding them that were banged up.

Thought it'd be a piece of cake to get more, and haven't seen anything close since.

I am really hoping I can stack 8 of these racks inside the Versa 1000 Cage Case which would give me 688 chips.
If you get there first, would you let me know if it works? (lol)

I think maybe someone on PCF may have also grabbed the Trademark 1000 chip clear bird cage for $38-$39, because it just disappeared after being in Amazon Warehouse for several days. (I didn't post about it on PCF because it was only a few bucks cheaper than a new one.)

FYI - There’s one Used - Like New case available again for $40.33 on Amazon Warehouse. Link in the OP should still work.

I cannot edit the post title anymore. If this reduced price Used - Like New case is still in stock tomorrow, I'll make a new post about it.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom