• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine GONE! Trademark 1000 Chip Silver Aluminum Case $19.51 "Used - Very Good" (Amazon Warehouse) (1 Viewer)

TheOffalo

Full House
Tourney Director
Reaction score
Update: Gone!

Trademark 10-1ks1000 Capacity Chip Case - Aluminum Hard Side, Silver: One of those 100-chip per row x10 rows cases. Does not hold any decks of cards, which should make it more compact than the 1k chip cases that do hold 2-3 decks.

$19.51 for Used - Very Good condition ("Item will come in original packaging. Packaging will be damaged." Which usually means the actual item itself is unused or like-new.)

Go to https://www.amazon.com/Trademark-1000-Capacity-Chip-Case/dp/B000B8GEI8/?m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ and click on "See All Buying Options".

Costs $41.65 brand new. 4.5 stars average rating across 131 reviews.

Disclaimer: I have NO personal experience with this product. (So not sure if this would be good to sacrifice to make additional rows for the Versa Deluxe cases or not.)

1642995450799.png

Last edited:
Seems like it would be pretty heavy.
Any 1,000-chip case would be. I got a Versa Deluxe one (well an identical one from ChipLab.com, and it's like 12-13 pounds empty). These are probably good for long-ish term storage, to be moved around within a single location, but I probably wouldn't lug this particular kind--the cheap aluminum ones--anywhere farther than that. (I'd trust the Versa Deluxe ones, but then they'll be heavier than a mofo full.)

I guess I'm thinking the weight VS build quality of this case VS versa. Have heard stories about the 500 chip versions of this case breaking apart or latches not holding. Chips everywhere. Maybe if you don't plan to travel with it, just use it to store in your home?

Looks like someone grabbed it. Hopefully someone on the board here. (And hope people like these posts passing on these deals!)

This is a fairly decent case for storage. As for storage it can fit a total of 1100 Nexgen or ~1110 Paulson Chips. Over the long term I wouldn't count on this chip as a regular transport case but for short distance travel storage this case is great.

EeZRIkD.jpg

doLdXZe.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom