• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine It's Back! Da Vinci 70"x36" Green Neoprene Poker Table Topper Mat ~$28 (Amazon Warehouse) (1 Viewer)

TheOffalo

Full House
Tourney Director
Reaction score
This seemed popular in the other thread I posted, so thought I'd post again because it's back!

DA VINCI Non Slip 70 x 36 inch Neoprene Rubber Foam Poker Table Mat and Card Game Layout (Amazon Warehouse)

$27.89
for Used - Like New condition and $27.01 for Used - Very Good (Yes, there's two of them for sale) (only one left now)!

Go to https://www.amazon.com/VINCI-Neoprene-Rubber-Poker-Layout/dp/B01MEFO0YX/?m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ and click on "See All Buying Options".

Costs $57.95 $49.99 brand new. 4.5 stars average rating across 124 128 reviews. Disclaimer: I have NO personal experience with this product.

1641937172308.png

@ktran You got that blue one right? I didn't need to PM you again? ;-)

Last edited:
This seemed popular in the other thread I posted, so thought I'd post again because it's back!

DA VINCI Non Slip 70 x 36 inch Neoprene Rubber Foam Poker Table Mat and Card Game Layout (Amazon Warehouse)

$27.89
for Used - Like New condition and $27.01 for Used - Very Good (Yes, there's two of them for sale) (only one left now)!

Go to https://www.amazon.com/VINCI-Neoprene-Rubber-Poker-Layout/dp/B01MEFO0YX/?m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ and click on "See All Buying Options".

Costs $57.95 $49.99 brand new. 4.5 stars average rating across 124 128 reviews. Disclaimer: I have NO personal experience with this product.

1641937172308.png

@ktran You got that blue one right? I didn't need to PM you again? ;-)
Yes went with the Rally and Roar brand. I wanted green, but it's quality first and then aesthetics. And the "hard" carrying case was a bonus too. Design might be too much, but it's not bad.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom