Venting: So you have a stimulus check and don't know what to do with it.... (1 Viewer)

PhilLaFond

Straight
Reaction score
All due respect to the author, and his desire to sell some really sweet chips, if you really have a stimulus check and don't know what to do with it, how about donating it to your hair stylist/barber, favorite bartender/waiter/waitress, dog groomer, or some other person that provides you with a valuable service that is now out of work, who knows for how long. Or maybe to a local food bank. I'm sure they would know what to do with it. And I'm sorry for posting here, I probably shouldn't have, and I know the original poster didn't mean anything negative, but I'm a little sensitive these days. People are getting desperate, are scared, and this has hit home with me (and I'm sure I'm not alone) as a friend of mine passed away two nights ago from the virus. So flame away, delete or move my post, that's fine. I just needed to vent.

All due respect to the author, and his desire to sell some really sweet chips, if you really have a stimulus check and don't know what to do with it, how about donating it to your hair stylist/barber, favorite bartender/waiter/waitress, dog groomer, or some other person that provides you with a valuable service that is now out of work, who knows for how long. Or maybe to a local food bank. I'm sure they would know what to do with it. And I'm sorry for posting here, I probably shouldn't have, and I know the original poster didn't mean anything negative, but I'm a little sensitive these days. People are getting desperate, are scared, and this has hit home with me (and I'm sure I'm not alone) as a friend of mine passed away two nights ago from the virus. So flame away, delete or move my post, that's fine. I just needed to vent.
My condolences. Truly sorry to hear about your friend. Stay safe.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom