Venetian new poker room (1 Viewer)

Littleluck55

Flush
Reaction score
F684C444-F468-4B6F-B65D-AC36F9DF0C64.jpeg

https://www.pokernews.com/news/2024/02/venetian-las-vegas-expands-poker-room-45465.htm

Poker is not dead. Maybe all the chips I bought at top of the market will come back in value. Lol

I like the current poker room at the Venetian. From the article:

the new poker room will feature a self-serve soda fountain and coffee machine, dedicated restrooms, TVs throughout the room and USB and USB-C charging ports at every seat.

Perhaps most interestingly, the new Venetian poker room will include a dedicated streaming room "allowing players to coordinate a vlogging session and provid(ing) the ability to stream tournament final tables and cash games."

This sounds pretty cool actually

the new poker room will feature a self-serve soda fountain and coffee machine, dedicated restrooms, TVs throughout the room and USB and USB-C charging ports at every seat.

Perhaps most interestingly, the new Venetian poker room will include a dedicated streaming room "allowing players to coordinate a vlogging session and provid(ing) the ability to stream tournament final tables and cash games."

HDP goes to Vegas!

Guess who's gearing up to host WSOP
Zero chance. Has to be a Caesar’s property. But Venetian runs great tourneys.
Wonder if this mean new mint chips
That would make it a GRAND opening!

But overall this is great news. It was a huge bummer when they took out 20% of the room a few years ago for electronic roulette and slots.

In addition I would trust their steam.

The Venetian is my favorite poker room. Anyone have any cut cards from there, I'm interested.

Um...hot dog roller?!?!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom