Vanity plate (1 Viewer)

IYKYK
95998AE3-0713-418E-88CD-25FBB2D57418.png

I knew it has some double meaning....
Is double dipping against poker etiquette?
Lol no, it just means when enjoying food set up for everyone, you shouldn't double dip, i.e. dip, bite, and redip. For sanitary reasons.

Was simply using it because I had previously utilized "assman" and then you used it, and it's a very well-known scene from that show.

Although Urban Dictionary did have some.....interesting other uses for the term.

Lol no, it just means when enjoying food set up for everyone, you shouldn't double dip, i.e. dip, bite, and redip. For sanitary reasons.

Was simply using it because I had previously utilized "assman" and then you used it, and it's a very well-known scene from that show.

Although Urban Dictionary did have some.....interesting other uses for the term.
I was wondering how to utilize "double dipping chip" in reference to poker...

I was wondering how to utilize "double dipping chip" in reference to poker...
Many different ways. Hate it when everyone picks Scarney for DC because it’s the best game? Say only one repeat per person, and they have to turn in their Double Dip jeton when they pick.

Give everyone a Double Dip chip. They can spend it one time at any point to create another board. Whatever the game is, it’s now split. If it was a double board split pot, it’s now two double boards split between the split pots.

Maybe chippers are tired of being card dead. Play your double dip chip for a second helping of cards once per night! Must be played preflop.

Many different ways. Hate it when everyone picks Scarney for DC because it’s the best game? Say only one repeat per person, and they have to turn in their Double Dip jeton when they pick.

Give everyone a Double Dip chip. They can spend it one time at any point to create another board. Whatever the game is, it’s now split. If it was a double board split pot, it’s now two double boards split between the split pots.

Maybe chippers are tired of being card dead. Play your double dip chip for a second helping of cards once per night! Must be played preflop.
Double dip is nice name for custom set....
And ASSMAN on dealer button

Hmmm I wonder if it’s my neighbor… NH plates

Several exotics in the hood

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom