Cancelled Used China clays / Battered Paulsons (UK / EU) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gubbins

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi All,

I am new to the forum and looking to get my hands on sum used China Clays or absolutely battered up Paulsons, although I assume even knackered in Paulsons could be out of my price range..

As you can guess I am on a budget, so I stand like a sore thumb around these parts. I have been told that this isn't a cheap gig to get into, but thought I would see if there's anything on offer that suits.

I am also aware that most people want to sell complete sets, and I only need around 250-400 chips; so I guess this goes out to people who may have a handful of chips lying around here or there. Especially people in UK, who may have a barrel or 3 of a specific denom they want rid of.

I am looking for cash game chips on Micro-stakes. I can give or take a little with regards to the denoms and amounts of each chip. My home game usually plays 10/20c but 25c would probably do, depending on what's on offer.

I would prefer a UK / EU seller to save on shipping costs, but this isn't an absolute game changer.

It is also not out of the question that I would buy denoms from different sets or sellers, so long as they are vaguely similar, I.e all china clay.

I understand I am asking a lot and might be pushing it, but I'm passed the point of using ABS chips, and would love to upgrade on a budget.

Thank you all in advance for you patience.

Best Regards,

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom