Found 1 or 2 Racks 8V China Clays (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

djfayze

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Hey guys, I’ve got an awesome set of 8V China Clays that I made a couple years back that are in need of a nickel. I’ve got brown, white, purple, and black, so I’d be looking for something different (gray, pink, red, green). 2 racks would be awesome, but even 1 would be great!

IMG_7088.jpeg

Last edited:
Reds are impossible to find, and greens almost as hard. I do have a lot of these chips, but I'm saving most for a project. I have extra brown and purple, but it sounds like you don't need them. I may also have some extra pink.

Reds are impossible to find, and greens almost as hard. I do have a lot of these chips, but I'm saving most for a project. I have extra brown and purple, but it sounds like you don't need them. I may also have some extra pink.
If you’ve got a rack or two of the pink let me know.

I know I have a couple thousand I haven’t done anything with. I have all the colors except red and green. So, I know I have gray and pink. I’m just not sure how many I have. I figure I have at least a rack of each. I have to dig some chips out in next couple days, I’ll take a look and see if you haven’t found anything before then.

I know I have a couple thousand I haven’t done anything with. I have all the colors except red and green. So, I know I have gray and pink. I’m just not sure how many I have. I figure I have at least a rack of each. I have to dig some chips out in next couple days, I’ll take a look and see if you haven’t found anything before then.
Please do! A rack of gray would be most appreciated.

Got any Gray 8V China clays chilling in storage? Let me take a rack off your hands!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom