SOLD Used 6L Ultrasonic cleaner shipped to Canada only (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigon

Straight
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Not sure if anyone in Canada is still looking for an ultrasonic cleaner. I don't see them being shipped from anywhere in Canada on eBay anymore.

us-B01ENVZ0OC-2.jpg

This one is 6L with 180W of ultrasonic cleaning power and 200W of heating power. Should fit a salad spinner basket perfectly.

Looks the same as the picture, just dirtier and with more water stains. One of the handles is missing a screw and the corresponding nut is rattling around the inside of the bottom of the unit. Doesn't affect the performance.

Looking for $140 CAD plus shipping. Shipped in original box with power cord and lid (and metal basket).

Last edited:
I echo @links_slayer's sentiment on this unit. It works like a charm and the valve is awesome for emptying the hooker juice from the unit.

For those interested in researching, the brand is Vevor, but I can certainly vouch for its efficacy.

I'm interested... I have an ultrasonic unit already, but it doesn't have a drain and I wish it did.

How are the buttons? I find the ones on my unit annoying because they are conductive (?) and don't work unless I press them with a bare finger. Therefore I can't operate the controls while wearing gloves.

Also how much extra noise does the loose screw make?

The buttons work with gloves on. There's a physical click when you push them.

I don't think the loose nut makes a difference in sound when it's running. It's pretty loud already, like "am I at risk to be electrocuted?" loud. It just feels like something tiny sliding around at the bottom when you move it around. The handle just slides up and down a bit at the edge where the screw's missing, never really feels like it's at risk of popping out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom