Found Ultrasonic Cleaner (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChipEnvy

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
This weekend I got through two barrels of cleaning an old set with a Magic Eraser and decided I was pretty much done with that whole process. As the great Danny Glover once said...

So I decided I need a Ultrasonic cleaner in my life. I don't see myself using it a whole lot, so thought I would see if there was anyone out there in the same boat that just has one sitting around. I'd rather give someone here my money than ship it to Amazon.

A Vevor 6L or similar would be ideal but if there is something else that works, let me know.

Thanks!
-Tom H.

Last edited:
This weekend I got through two barrels of cleaning an old set with a Magic Eraser and decided I was pretty much done with that whole process. As the great Danny Glover once said...

So I decided I need a Ultrasonic cleaner in my life. I don't see myself using it a whole lot, so thought I would see if there was anyone out there in the same boat that just has one sitting around. I'd rather give someone here my money rather than Amazon.

A Vevor 6L or similar would be ideal but if there is something else that works, let me know.

Thanks!
-Tom H.

I have a Hornady that comes with a salad spinner, and a lifetime supply of the recommended TSP stuff (Lundmark). $50 takes it all, plus I'll meet you to deliver it! It's basically a "buy the Lundmark, and get the ultrasonic for free" situation. :) No shipping required.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom