Upcoming molds......... (60 Viewers)

Had a great set of B Diamond molds ordered and received this year. Of course, now want to add on. Any thoughts on when that mold might come around again?

They are here!!!!!

will clean and oil tonight.

2E7B5642-37C5-48FE-8EC7-FA1BBCF588AC.jpeg

I suppose this is the mold with more demand (not sure if this is the exact word here). How long is this mold usually 'working'?

Lots of CSQ orders plus they are out of Rounders and I think I saw somewhere that they sell like 40,000 of those per year. That alone might put it near the top of the quantity of chips produced per mold. But it’s also very common for custom sets. I know several other people who individually ordered multiple CSQ sets including myself. Lots of CSQ sets in run.

Just curious, does anyone else have a B Diamond order in for the next run as well? Or am I the only one so far ha. I know it’s forever away again.
Mine will be in early next year. My guess would be for around this time next year for next B mold run.

I believe CPC is capable of producing a fair amount more of the CSQ chips per day than they are the scrown chips. One of the reasons those are cheaper.

I’ve never touched B mold but it works too well with my design for anything else so I’m taking a leap of faith hah. I know it’s fantastic though.
B’s are nice; having a B frac with an lcrown set isn’t. You’ll be happy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom