Found Up to $25,000 cash for an amazing THC or TRK chipset (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
With $20K of found money, my first PM would be to @Potsie1 in an attempt to liberate that Mirage Poker Room limit set!!! The quality of these house mold Paulsons is outstanding.

I mean @Potsie1 is a registered vendor. There must be a price on this set?!

1624448270715.png
(picture credit to the owner himself)

I’m surprised the Tropicana v1 set hasn’t made an appearance here yet .. ;)
I do not think there is a chance those are leaving @41Pickup's hands anytime in the near or distant future. I think it is more about the love of the chips than the money.

I do not think there is a chance those are leaving @41Pickup's hands anytime in the near r distant future. I think it is more about the love of the chips than the money.
I would never deprive Lee of those chips, ever. He loves them too much, and it’s been a long journey. Plus, I already have Trop V1s. ;-)

when you already have those ACFs, I honestly don’t know where you go from there :unsure: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Obviously this … but I am genuinely shocked this thread is still open … no one has a set to sell? Maybe Krish has them all by now… but still, there must be dozens of awesome sets out there for this stupendous offer

Obviously this … but I am genuinely shocked this thread is still open … no one has a set to sell? Maybe Krish has them all by now… but still, there must be dozens of awesome sets out there for this stupendous offer
Dozens that he doesn't already have? :unsure: 60/40 odds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom