Found Up to $25,000 cash for an amazing THC or TRK chipset (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a silverstars set I can add to :)
Unfortunately I only have two racks of $1's, one rack of $5's and a barrel of $25's although I would not sell them to you for that much!!!

Although I do have a wedding to pay for next year. LOL JK

I think there are a lot of folks here completely overlooking the words "up to"... :cool
1624303553144.png

I have not seen you dive into custom ceramics, and as much as it hurts me, I'll let my Windy Crest cash set go for $20k. I'll even throw in the artwork for an additional $10k, assuming my graphics guy agrees. I just added on, so you're getting a great deal. I know, not all heros wear capes, but I'll take this one for the team.

I have not seen you dive into custom ceramics, and as much as it hurts me, I'll let my Windy Crest cash set go for $20k. I'll even throw in the artwork for an additional $10k, assuming my graphics guy agrees. I just added on, so you're getting a great deal. I know, not all heros wear capes, but I'll take this one for the team.
Craig, your altruism and lack of parsimony are so delightful. I couldn’t live with myself if I separated you from your babies, though. :p

Craig, your altruism and lack of parsimony are so delightful. I couldn’t live with myself if I separated you from your babies, though. :p
Hey, I can handle it. I've got 3 kids getting ready for college in the next 3 years!! In fact, I'll offer you a 5% discount if you buy today ;)

Dibs!!! Love this set, and would love to add to mine. But I don't have $20k.
Hit me up if you want to sell them, and the price tag is (significantly) less.

the stardust will haunt me forever. I saw them posted on eBay and messaged the guy. He agreed to $15k for all the chips cash and tourney. Something like 50k chips. I thought it was a lock. I went to take a shower for 10 mins and checked my phone and he said he sold to someone else. Pissed me off so much that I vowed never to buy them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom