Unexpected Winery Delivery (3 Viewers)

Do you buy sample sets from everyone to give away? Awesome.........

Mel, I bet I came back to this thread 15 times already just to look at these chips. I think this is the best tribute set that I have seen. If he authorized a purchase of this set I would have to seriously consider it. It is absolutely amazing. Every denomination works for me. The Vineyards were my first meet up set that I was able to play with. @inca911 brought it to @Jeff place. It was love at first sight. With the big spenders on PCF I'll never be able to own the real thing. This is a pretty damn second best prize imo.

yeah, I would be all in on a set of these. prefer them to the Paulson originals, not even close to me.

Gorgeous.

yeah, I would be all in on a set of these. prefer them to the Paulson originals, not even close to me.

I wouldn't go that far. Paulson colors pop more and have a way better feel.

Thank you. Colleen agrees!

@MikesDad You have two members that I'll buy sets. It would help with the designers fees, lol.........you know. Just saying lol

I wouldn't go that far. Paulson colors pop more and have a way better feel.

Yeah, but the colors are close, and scrown>>RHC for me. And the frac is way better. Feel, OK, true there. Still, I take the CPC.

Lucky for you, there is a large Vineyard set that WW isn’t in love with. Talk to him.

Lucky for you, there is a large Vineyard set that WW isn’t in love with. Talk to him.

LOL..............Not at those prices. Forests starting auction price was already too high for me. I only need about 600 chips. That set is way to big for me. I probably would have paid Forests 8k price (which is almost all of my bankroll lol), then split it up and sold it by the rack for what I didn't need/want. Whatever he won it for, 10k'ish is silly money too me.

OK Idiot question here but I have to ask because I seriously don't know:

These are from CPC? Why do they look like TR Kings?

Flame away Chipper-Gurus!

OK Idiot question here but I have to ask because I seriously don't know:

These are from CPC? Why do they look like TR Kings?

Flame away Chipper-Gurus!
Because after TR King closed, @David Spragg had the foresight to buy the small crown mold, to later try to adapt it to his machinery and make more small crown chips. Which nobody knew about until he actually started making the chips. Which was AWESOME.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom