Unexpected Winery Delivery (1 Viewer)

The 100 is Bright White base with Lavender and Tiger spots
Much obliged. Must be the lighting in the photos that made it look pink to me. Fantastic looking chip, my personal vote for favorite in the set!

1626231419507.png

Congrats on the new set; they turned out great.

I’m glad I got my order for samples in ahead of time - I don’t remember exactly which chips I requested, but hopefully that $100 chip was one of them; that thing is a showstopper.

Last edited:
I'll go ahead and say it - these are waaaaaay better than the originals. Like, its not even close. There, I said it. :D

The color matching on the inlays is spot on, congrats on a fantastic set!

I'll go ahead and say it - these are waaaaaay better than the originals. Like, its not even close. There, I said it. :D

The color matching on the inlays is spot on, congrats on a fantastic set!

Couldn't agree more.

Spectacular, well done! Those gradients are a thing of beauty.

Curious about the incomplete racks, any particular reason you decided not to fill them?

Ooooooo how do I get one extra of those sweet fracs sent to me? I have money, traders, and verbal praise at your disposal!

Spectacular, well done! Those gradients are a thing of beauty.

Curious about the incomplete racks, any particular reason you decided not to fill them?
For the games we usually play (025./0.50, etc) I don't need a whole rack of $100s In fact, $100s may not ever
get into play unless we up the stakes. The breakdown is 1000 chips which fit nicely into 10 racks

For the games we usually play (025./0.50, etc) I don't need a whole rack of $100s In fact, $100s may not ever
get into play unless we up the stakes. The breakdown is 1000 chips which fit nicely into 10 racks
You may always use them as representing dimes :)
You 've got to give those hundos some love.:)

Started oiling today so as requested, posting before and after pics.
As expected the lighter colors (canary $5 and bright white $100) don't show as much contrast, but the spots should
And as usual, the pics don't really do them justice.
Oiled chips on the right in all pics

Winery025Oiled.jpg
Winery1Oiled.jpg

Winery5Oiled.jpg

Winery20Oiled.jpg

Winery100Oiled.jpg

Sample Sets ---

All prepaid sample sets have been sent with very few exceptions who have been contacted.
Expected delivery is Wednesday for most US packages.
I have tracking numbers if you'd like to follow your package.

Sorry to those who missed out, but I have no more sample sets available for sale.

Thanks to everyone for showing interest in the chips

Last edited:
I got you.

Do you buy sample sets from everyone to give away? Awesome.........

Dibs. Seriously, dibs

Mel, I bet I came back to this thread 15 times already just to look at these chips. I think this is the best tribute set that I have seen. If he authorized a purchase of this set I would have to seriously consider it. It is absolutely amazing. Every denomination works for me. The Vineyards were my first meet up set that I was able to play with. @inca911 brought it to @Jeff place. It was love at first sight. With the big spenders on PCF I'll never be able to own the real thing. This is a pretty damn second best prize imo.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom