SOLD Ultrasonic Local Pickup $50 Denver/Boulder area (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

slurpeee

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
PENDING.

It's the eBay Chinese ones that seem to be floating around. 6 liters I believe. Have used it approx. half dozen times. Works great, near mint condition, just don't anticipate any large size dirty chip purchases in future. Will throw in half a box or so of the TSP as well (enough to clean a crap load of chips).

$50 PP F&F or Venmo. Call dibs, then and PM me. I'm in Lafayette, but happy to deliver/meet halfway anywhere that's within 30 minutes of me. (Note: I'll reserve right to say that's too damn to drive for $50 however :). )

First crack is for local pick-up only. With what it would cost to ship, probably not worth it buying if you're not local. (I think you can get one off eBay for about $90-100 new shipped - ie close to same price). If no takers locally, and someone wants me to try and ship, I'm willing to give it a shot, but you pay shipping. Still in original shipping box w/ packing materials which indicates it weighs 13 pounds if you want to try and get a sense for cost.

5.jpg
4.jpg

3.jpg
2.jpg

1.jpg

Last edited:
Is this a Vevor? kind of looks similar to the one i have

It looks exactly like the Vevors, but doesn't say Vevor on it anywhere. I wonder if there's some plant in China that cranks them out and different distributors slap different names on 'em??

great price even as back up unit. With 2 units one could clean thier guns and chips at the same time.
all the good deals are on the west coast ... lol

nice pick up Moto

great price even as back up unit. With 2 units one could clean thier guns and chips at the same time.
all the good deals are on the west coast ... lol

nice pick up Moto
Thanks! I guess I have to buy another one...need to sell some chips to buy all the guns I didn't get to while living in NJ :tup:

It's the eBay Chinese ones that seem to be floating around. 6 liters I believe. Have used it approx. half dozen times. Works great, near mint condition, just don't anticipate any large size dirty chip purchases in future. Will throw in half a box or so of the TSP as well (enough to clean a crap load of chips).

$50 PP F&F or Venmo. Call dibs, then and PM me. I'm in Lafayette, but happy to deliver/meet halfway anywhere that's within 30 minutes of me. (Note: I'll reserve right to say that's too damn to drive for $50 however :). )

First crack is for local pick-up only. With what it would cost to ship, probably not worth it buying if you're not local. (I think you can get one off eBay for about $90-100 new shipped - ie close to same price). If no takers locally, and someone wants me to try and ship, I'm willing to give it a shot, but you pay shipping. Still in original shipping box w/ packing materials which indicates it weighs 13 pounds if you want to try and get a sense for cost.

View attachment 636428 View attachment 636429

View attachment 636432 View attachment 636435

View attachment 636436
You think I could fly with it? I’m flying into Denver next week and would potentially be interested.

Thanks! I guess I have to buy another one...need to sell some chips to buy all the guns I didn't get to while living in NJ :tup:
Sad to see a fellow NJ’n go. You’ll save a crapload on property tax. For me it took me just under a month to get my FID card and was able to get a handgun in NJ. Not as hard as I thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom