Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Less than 40 degrees

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • 40 to 44 degrees

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • 44+ degrees

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
What else can u use in a ultrasonic besides tsp I just clean my chips by hand with dawn Im gonna get a US but dont wanna use TSP

I have only ever US dirty chips with simple green which smell so bad like smoke to start so no i never noticed.

I didn’t have any noticeable simple green smell, but it did seem to bring out the cigarette smell a bit. Let mine air out and it got rid of most of it. May do a quick vinegear bath if it gets annoying

Looks like you're making real progress on the cleaning. Out of curiosity I'm local by Plano, would you be open to helping me clean some of my chips? Or experimenting on some hot stamp cleaning? I'm happy to pay a little bit or have you over for a home game.

I have a weekly game and rotate through sets depending on mood ... anyway I was shocked to notice how dirty some of my white chips got that were either new or had been hand cleaned in the past.

Did some light cleaning.
5 caps of simple green and 40C water filled maybe halfway up basket. 40 chips max at a time. Drained and refill after about 100-120 chips.

Results:

100 Detroit Jack 1s
Brand new when I got them.

Before
20211204_145804.jpg

After
20211204_161748.jpg

PAD 1s used but had been hand cleaned a few times by me in the past.
Middle Barrel.
20211204_162320.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom