Ultrasonic Chip Cleaning (6 Viewers)

Got it. I was just surprised at the quick work it made of the Sams I posted last page that seemed to be much filthier. I suppose this grime is much deeper in this chips I’ve tried lately

I think we need a “Magic Eraser Hell” thread. A place of comfort to let others know there is hope. This is zero fun. Another rack down. 4 more to go...

6D6A4222-F2B5-4BA8-80CF-52B654FEBCDC.jpeg

Is US cleaning safe for China clays? I hesitate with the fragility of the chip and the fact that the labels are stickers.

I couldn’t find the answer the other day when churning through this thread.

Last edited:
Yeah, I just used magic eraser on 2 racks of THC whites that I'll be labelling over as Grouse Mountain Lodge fracs. My fingers hurt. I also noticed that one of my fingernails has been filed down with a flat edge at a slant.
I feel ya. Had to wrap my thumb in a bandage because I started bleeding. It works so good though.

Is US cleaning safe for China clays? I hesitate with the fragility of the chip and the fact that the labels are stickers.

I couldn’t find the answer the other day when churning through this thread.
Should be fine. Just make sure the labels are pressed down firmly before starting, and minimize your cleaning times.

I don’t think I’ve seen this method before so I wanted to post how I’ve kept the plastic lid shut during the cleaning/spinning. I use two rubber bands threaded through the bottom and then looped up.

Viva la ultrasonic!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Not sure. Are you familiar with this brand? I got a Hornady brand because theoretically it would be built to clean thousands of rounds of ammo, so some clay chips should be fine.
Fancy pants with the Hornady

This looks like the same one that a majority of the people in the thread have been using. I already have one, but it's harbor freight so I may just have to buy that one too.

Fancy pants with the Hornady

This looks like the same one that a majority of the people in the thread have been using. I already have one, but it's harbor freight so I may just have to buy that one too.
It's what a lot of people recommend in this thread, so I figured I'd learn from my chipping mistakes and just start at the top.

Reasons I think it may be a scam:
1. Not a lot of feedback from seller
2. No Returns
3. Seller based in Australia and item in US
4. Allow 30-40 days for shipping
5. No tracking number

I think best case it is stolen.

Reasons I think it may be a scam:
1. Not a lot of feedback from seller
2. No Returns
3. Seller based in Australia and item in US
4. Allow 30-40 days for shipping
5. No tracking number

I think best case it is stolen.
Is there a big scam market for ultrasonic cleaners lol.

Really though I have a feeling we will be getting a refund if it's really as good a deal as it seems.

Now that I look more into it, how long he's been on eBay, his feedback is only as a buyer, etc...

scam. Damnit.

A real Vevor 6L unit doesn't cost that much. Go with a reputable seller, wait for an eBay-wide coupon, get free shipping on top, enjoy your ultrasonic.
I haven't seen anything less than $60 before and most about $80-$100. Where you getting these mad deals bruh

I haven't seen anything less than $60 before and most about $80-$100. Where you getting these mad deals bruh

No no no, I meant that a real Vevor unit is still not very expensive ("it doesn't cost that much"), not that it costs less than $39.99, yikes. I hope for everyone's sake that it's not a scam or they don't get broken machines.

No no no, I meant that a real Vevor unit is still not very expensive ("it doesn't cost that much"), not that it costs less than $39.99, yikes. I hope for everyone's sake that it's not a scam or they don't get broken machines.
Ahhh got it :tup: from the sound out of at worst they won’t get anything in the mail and get issued a refund. It says 30-40 days but I wouldn’t give it more than 14 days... guessing the extra time would be so the funds officially clear in their PayPal account.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom