SOLD Ultimate Bet $1000 and $500 chips by the barrel (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psypher1000

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I changed my mind on what I was going to do with these (my "Wanted" posting is now cancelled) and am now offloading four fantastic barrels of $1000 chips. Chips aren't "mint" - they've been played with a little - but are in great shape otherwise. Great colors and an awesome part of a tournament set, a mixed cash set, or to be relabeled as some amazing $20's in a custom cash set! Due to the general scarcity of these chips I'm selling them at $30/barrel. - ALL $1000 CHIPS HAVE SOLD

I'm also selling 5 barrels of the purple $500 chips. Similar condition to the $1k's, but some of them could stand a bit of a cleaning. There are a good deal more of these floating around, so these will go for $20/barrel.

IMG_0968.JPG IMG_0967.JPG

Last edited:
Holy crap! I sold my $1000's for about $30/barrel, and they were in short supply back then, too.... and probably included in your pictured set. Way to pay it forward, dude....

Had no idea about the historical sales, so can't comment on that.

As for paying it forward, I quite literally made someone an offer for these chips yesterday that was even higher than what I'm listing them for here (I didn't receive a response and have since changed my mind). Granted - I might have been the *only* one interested at those higher prices - but maybe not, and I've had others come to me literally begging for me to sell mine.

I think I've made it fairly clear through my other sales and participation here that I'm not attempting to gouge the community, selling chips at/below my costs, or in the case of my other UB chips, selling at a more level-headed price. I simply don't see many yellow RHC's available, let alone ones in really good condition. If they don't sell, then I will joyfully bring the cost down to move them.

Okay, okay, I relent! A number of chippers have come to me and said I was out of my mind on my initial prices...the community has spoken. I'm reaching out to people who came to me with interest first to see if they want them at significantly lower prices. If they pass, I'll adjust my OP to reflect the new prices.

If you could get a whole RHC set going then those T1ks would make AWESOME $20 chips.

I actually was going to do exactly that and was enthusiastically seeking a few extra of the yellows for that purpose - in fact, the GV $1 secondaries I *just* bought (and will be reselling at cost once I receive them) rounded out the final chips to the set. Ultimately I decided on customs instead.

I actually was going to do exactly that and was enthusiastically seeking a few extra of the yellows for that purpose - in fact, the GV $1 secondaries I *just* bought (and will be reselling at cost once I receive them) rounded out the final chips to the set. Ultimately I decided on customs instead.

Customs for sure!!

Great chips. If they were THC instead of RHC, I'd have a ton of 'em.....I've always liked that color/spot combo:

Those are some fine lookin' chips you posted, and I couldn't agree more! I will very likely make this a $20 chip in some future custom set. REALLY wish all the UB's were THC. Oh well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom