UK members - selling any china clay / card mould sets? (1 Viewer)

Gubbins

Two Pair
Reaction score
Pretty please.

I’ve seen some great buys in house on here and looking to get in on the action. So if anyone has bought china clays or card moulds in last couple of years and are looking to upgrade, I would love to buy them from you.

Prefer micro stakes cash game denoms if available but there are no deal breakers here rly.

Need about 300-500 chips.

Thank you kindly in advance.

Chris

I've been keeping an eye on this uk site waiting for them to come back in stock. Look like rebranded Milanos if you decide to go the China clay direction

Hi thanks mate. I’ve seen these too, sent an email a week or so ago querying them but haven't heard back.

They’re perfect for what im after, but god knows of how long they have been out of stock and if they are getting any more?

Just compared them again with the Milano and they are in fact the same, with different stickers and in GBP too.

Do you have any idea how much they price them per chip?

Thanks again for getting back

I contacted them a couple of months ago, took a while for them to get back to me but they did and they said would be placing a new order for chips in August, back in stock near end of year. I also asked about a 5p chip and they said they would make these available with the new stock as well. Their 500 set is only £100 and extra rolls of 25 are £10 by the looks of it so holds up well against the states prices, especially against the dollar at the minute!

Wow that’s brilliant. Think I will wait for these then. Great pricing.

Gonna be honest though, think I will probably be in about £500 worse off and 5kg heavier from carrying chips around by that point.

Shame it takes them so long to get them in though, would love to have them for games around Christmas.

Thanks again man, keep me updated with anything you here, and I’ll do the same.

I’ll keep you posted if I see anything else too.

Chris

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom