Wanted [EU] Pharao's China Clay (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question: did you get samples beforehand?
I had my china clays ("the bank") for 3 weeks before selling them at a huge loss and getting some real clays. It felt really bad to finally have "great chips" that I spent a lot of money on only for my wife to keep talking about how she hates the smell and why I had to get new chips in the first place if these will just stink up the place. I tried to wash them, oil them and air them out for a few days on the balcony. The smell never went away. So I just sold them before putting them into play even once. :(

If the smell is of no concern to you, go right ahead though. They look and feel really good. :tup:

Quick question: did you get samples beforehand?
I had my china clays ("the bank") for 3 weeks before selling them at a huge loss and getting some real clays. It felt really bad to finally have "great chips" that I spent a lot of money on only for my wife to keep talking about how she hates the smell and why I had to get new chips in the first place if these will just stink up the place. I tried to wash them, oil them and air them out for a few days on the balcony. The smell never went away. So I just sold them before putting them into play even once. :(

If the smell is of no concern to you, go right ahead though. They look and feel really good. :tup:
Yes, I already have 300 Pharao's and love them, now I want to upgrade to 500, but the german seller no longer sells the 5ct-chips.

you could get other china clays from https://pokershop.de/CLAY-CHIPS

majestics / royals good options
Thanks, I considered to get majestics, but I just fell in love with the pharao's, so this is not an option

Can I ask you why Chinese clay? Question about saving money?
Exactly, I'm on a short budget and Paulson or CPC are just out of my price range. Just got some Horseshoe Cincinnatis from @TheSchmiddi. they were my first Paulsons. I really like them, the CPC Atlantic club do look awesome as well, but I can't afford them, so IMO China Clays are a good compromise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom