Traded Tropicana 2nd Edition Tournament Hotstamp set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssanel54

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Next up is a truly Unique Tropicana tournament set. These are second edition hot stamps which are much more rare than the 3rd editions. The colors are unique, and the stamp uses both a $ sign and NCV. Classic Vegas set on the Tropicana House Mold...Doesnt get any better!

Breakdown:

300 x 5
180 x 25
220 x 100

I do have plaque artwork on file at OWPS, which you are free to use, or could work out a deal for my plaque collection.

Condition: All are used. I would say the 25's are excellent, the 5s vg-excellent, and the 100s vg but show the most wear. All will stand on edge.

I have no clue what these are worth in todays market and have only seen singles available on eBay. I am going to take offers on the set and if I don't get any acceptable offers then may look to raffle or auction. I wont be offended by any offer, so feel free to PM with your thoughts. I have a general idea what I paid for them several years ago and feel that they have probably increased in value, but Im not looking to get rich off the sale either.

Thanks for looking

IMG_0671.JPG
IMG_0672.JPG
IMG_0673.JPG
IMG_0674.JPG
IMG_0676.JPG

These are awesome. I'm not a big fan of the raffles, but I'd buy a ticket for those.

I'm thinking of scooping this set and marking two or three sets with some add ons.

If anyone is interested in a smaller set we can do a group buy sort of thing where I just buy them all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom