Wanted Complete Tournament Set 750-1,000+ Chips (1 Viewer)

Kage

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looking for a complete set of tournament style chips, any style, ceramic or clay. Maximum budget of $1,000 or so though open to sets as low as only $200; also open to offers of any sets though so feel free to PM me if you have something! Breakdown of chips preferred to AT LEAST start in the 100's and can go all the way up to 1,000,000 if even available, Open to sets that also only hit 100,000 25,000, or 10,000 though as well.

Sounds like you need to place an order with Tina / @justincarothers

Or find a used set of these

1710298341959.jpeg

Haha yeah I was looking at your listing! It is pretty cool for sure no doubt
If you want to use some of the lower denom Sands chips with denoms higher than $25K, just ask Justin. I think he can do that for you.

I’ve got two that are deff avail. One is a $175 ceramic set that starts at 25 ends at 5k (500 chip breakdown) and the other one is a BCC hotstamped clay set for a buck each that starts at 25 ends at 1000 (blaze orange) but I added a few yellow fun night 5ks (same mold, make)/interested please DM me however I also HIGHLY recommend Justin’s connections as mentioned before. Good luck with the hunt!!!
IMG_3471.jpeg
IMG_3684.jpeg

That Aquasino clay set for $1 per chip is a freaking excellent buy from a well respected member.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom