TRK Single Collector Club (2 Viewers)

Finally completed my Overland Hotel TRK set. Somewhat to @RainmanTrail's chagrin. Sorry for the sleeve scan but I don't have time for a proper photo shoot and I am eager to share. I also picked up a couple of tokens for fun and several of the roulette chips.

View attachment 132899

I think you need one of the orange $25 error chips :)

I think you need one of the orange $25 error chips :)
Ha! Its in the mail! I was just so excited to get the $20 today. :D I'll do a better shoot once it comes in.

Do you think there are any more roulette colors out there?

Last edited:
IMG_20171117_195058.jpg
IMG_20171117_195044.jpg
IMG_20171117_194957.jpg

Did you buy that lot of his?
No not me. I have decided that except for a very few specific chips, I am not a single collector, though I did dabble in it for a few months. I still follow the market a little. Most of my singles are in the classifieds now.

Very nice chips!
You cleaned them really well, a little bit off-topic, can I ask you how?
A couple of posts I've found here on cleaning trk's highlight a few possible problems on discolouring/fading/ruining them.

Thank you

I've cleaned several racks of TRKs, and I have OCD, so they're very clean when I'm done. It really depends on how dirty they are, and how old that dirt is. Sometimes, you can just use an ultrasonic cleaner with TSP then oil them after, and sometimes you need to scrub them with a magic eraser to get them clean (be careful though, as it's an abrasive). I usually end up clamping them by the barrel and taking a magic eraser to the edges after using the ultrasonic, then spot clean the faces when necessary. There are a couple of threads here where I post pics before and after of various TRKs.

Very nice chips!
You cleaned them really well, a little bit off-topic, can I ask you how?
A couple of posts I've found here on cleaning trk's highlight a few possible problems on discolouring/fading/ruining them.

Thank you
Thank for the compliment! Here's an ultrasonic cleaning thread with several posts on the method and unit I (and others) use. Search "ultrasonic" and user "inca911" and you'll find the content. Those yellow Kings Crown weren't very dirty to start, and my test run didn't show any fading. I think they only needed 30sec. Hope it helps!
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/ultrasonic-chip-cleaning.1691/

Has anyone ever seen these in quantity? I'm surprisingly fond of these. (Sorry for crappy phone pics)

Attachments

• 15179032233321527103956.jpg
    15179032233321527103956.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 384
Has anyone ever seen these in quantity? I'm surprisingly fond of these. (Sorry for crappy phone pics)
If by "these" you mean "has anyone seen a random BPOE set on the lcrown/scrown mold?", yes, I have. If you mean those specific BPOE stations, couldn't tell ya.

If by "these" you mean "has anyone seen a random BPOE set on the lcrown/scrown mold?", yes, I have. If you mean those specific BPOE stations, couldn't tell ya.
Yes, I meant any BPOE set on an lcrown/scrown. Thanks for the info

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom