TRK Single Collector Club (2 Viewers)

Is this the right place for this one?
20220724_220414.jpg

It seems you are missing one of these. I could help you with that. :D

View attachment 955037

(in a trade of course)
Missing many of the inlaid fracs. But many of them now are very very expensive as you are well aware of. Lol

I don't think we have added 2 chips to this case in 6 months or more. Singles market has gotten cray cray!

Missing many of the inlaid fracs. But many of them now are very very expensive as you are well aware of. Lol

I don't think we have added 2 chips to this case in 6 months or more. Singles market has gotten cray cray!
Singles market is cray cray for the good stuff. No lie. But it has cooled a little bit lately. Not a lot, and not for some certain chips, but a little.

For some reason, I'm envisioning you at the roulette table with chips on every number :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:.
I played Roulette for years brother Trav... unfortunately I am one of those quite boring dudes that plays the board and crappy 50/50 odds of Red/Black or Even/Odd... if I am running well I might step it up to the 1/3s bracket and occasionally when 0/00 hasn't hit... I put one on the greens. Generally playing the odds I am a net plus roulette player, but far more boring than the folks that play #s. But often they walk up, hit big, play it back in and walk away... I'm still there sipping on free drinks and enjoying my mediocre winnings! Haha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom