Wanted TRK 100's (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

detroitdad

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
I don't "need" any 100's. For some reason the set feels incomplete without them. I haven't bought any chips in a couple of weeks and I'm hoping this will help.

I'm looking for a minimum of five. I'll consider any quantity up to 20 (pending the price of course).

I would also consider any other options. I would like to keep the mold scrown. I'm looking for something that at least kind of fits win with my current set.

Thank you for your time.

B

20171228_154757.jpg

I thought of that too, but his frac is a white solid...
yeah, but not hard to differentiate and the reality is with only 5 or 10 in play (or more likely none;)).. you will know if a $100 is being bet or not.
They won't get lost in the shuffle

Can you handle going back to a hotstamp in the higher denoms?

That would open up a few more options.

Here are all the scrown $100's on Chipguide. I circled some possibilities.

sdgke.PNG

Last edited:
Unfortunately, most of the circled ones would be prohibitively expensive and/or near impossible to acquire

I know they are expensive Bill but the green NV $100 would look REALLY nice in that set.

And.... you only need a barrel !

Unfortunately, most of the circled ones would be prohibitively expensive and/or near impossible to acquire

Agreed, but I don't think @detroitdad was thinking he was going to get out of this cheaply.

I know they are expensive Bill but the green NV $100 would look REALLY nice in that set.

And.... you only need a barrel rack!

FYP.

The Shy Clown opens the $100 up to different spots. If you go with a trimoon $100, the Shy Clowns will have to go.

Admittedly, I have not considered (or even looked into) price of these options.

sdgke.PNG

And if you need to replace the Shy Clowns...

crown3_2048x2048.jpeg

https://spinettisgaming.com/products/king-crown-25-cyan-chip

...and this opens you up to get the pink Riverside trimoon hundies!

I am enjoying spending your money!

Last edited:
The Shy Clown opens the $100 up to different spots. If you go with a trimoon $100, the Shy Clowns will have to go.

Admittedly, I have not considered (or even looked into) price of these options.

View attachment 146769

And if you need to replace the Shy Clowns...

crown3_2048x2048.jpeg

https://spinettisgaming.com/products/king-crown-25-cyan-chip

...and this opens you up to get the pink Riverside trimoon hundies!

I am enjoying spending your money!

LOL.. i LOVE spending other peoples money too !!

Funny i just email Mikko about those Kings Crown $25 2 days ago. Only has 2 left :(

Would have looked great in a mixed TRK set.

I really like your idea for the Sparks Silver Club $100 in Bills set. that would look very sharp.

OK, i've had a beer or 2 and have decided that Bill should buy a barrel of Milton Prells $100s.

Makes the most sense and they look awesome !!

I need 1 more barrel too. if bill isn't looking for them i will be..

The Sparks Silver Club and the Nevada Club would be my two leading choices. Maybe I should have this thread moved and start a want thread for those two specific chips?

@David O @Trihonda @Tommy thoughts on if this should be moved so as not to clutter the classifieds. I would hate for any of the classified police to get upset.

Last edited:
I also have 20 to 100 orange Money Tree fives that I could trade if that would be helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom