Cancelled THC Racks for Interesting Trades, Trade deal pending on the TRK set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bernielomax

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Looking for:

Update: Will consider interesting trades for the Dominic's $1's, Sharp TRK Rainbow $1's and Las Olas $1's & $1K's. Anyone have any rare Tiger racks?

Trade is pending on the mixed TRK set.

What I have for trade (NFS):

Dominic’s $1’s

Sharp TRK Rainbow $1’s

Las Olas $1’s & 1K’s

TP T25K (great milling candidates for a substitute Tiger 1) Sold to someone that needed them

ZFhux6X.jpg
BVgnB0t.jpg
VkPvLEV.jpg

I also have this unique mixed TRK set that I would consider trading for a THC set. Que the WTF GIF's, but I am finding I prefer THC over TRK. Lots of trades striking out lately. I am not optimistic about trading/finding something suitable to replace this specific TRK set, but who knows. I have more quarters and $1's not pictured. NFS - Trade deal pending

qwOggkU.jpg

Last edited:
Do you care what the hotstamp is on the spotted fantasy chips? I also have these which could potentially be relabeled as GE $5s.
Looking for the real deal on the GE $5's. If you have some hot stamp chips send me a PM. I prefer fantasy type for potential shaped milling.

Update: Will consider interesting trades for the Dominic's $1's, Sharp TRK Rainbow $1's and Las Olas $1's & $1K's. Anyone have any rare Tiger racks?

Trade is pending on the mixed TRK set.

Closing this down. I still have everything in the OP that is not crossed off.

Hit me up If you have something for trade or want to buy something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom