SOLD /Trade BCC Inplay tournament set (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I absolutely don’t understand PCF. How are theses still here? $4.50/chip for one of the coolest and rarest molds out there.
So the reason I am not getting these (yet anyway) is that I have a huge protege set. I’ll try to post my own cigar and snifter pron soon, but yes people maybe don’t know how awesome of a set this is and how cool the mold is. Is there a bcc thread we can revive?

Wish I had the cash right now for these. But then I'd have to have the discipline not to play them. I think these things should be stored. I am by far no chip expert but I bet they're going to be worth a lot more in a few years. You just don't see them around

They definitely deserve to be played. Value may go up, but home use isn't going to change the condition. Poker chips deserve felt time.
YES!
IMG_4799.jpeg
IMG_4802.jpeg
IMG_4884.jpeg
IMG_4790.jpeg

Wish I had the cash right now for these. But then I'd have to have the discipline not to play them. I think these things should be stored. I am by far no chip expert but I bet they're going to be worth a lot more in a few years. You just don't see them around
I hate everything about this post

Get Out Fruit GIF by Chris Cimino

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom