SOLD Sahara Dunes $1 limit set (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

natumes

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
I have 1700 900 SD $1s ready for your limit set needs. I tried but my crew prefers NL/PL. Stamps are mostly faded. I do have ~380 decent stamps and ~70 excellent sharp edged chips as well if those float your fancy, but are not technically part of this sale. These have all been cleaned but not oiled. I'll include some pics of the oiled chips I'm keeping so you can see how great they look.

$600 shipped US (international at cost) for the rest of them. Will entertain splits at $80 $70/rack + shipping with a minimum purchase of 2 racks. Larger quantities take priority.

Bottom right rack has some oil
PXL_20230527_052513568.jpg

Oiled rack
PXL_20221228_231856332.jpg

Personal set (not for sale), oiled
PXL_20230218_001456118.jpg

Last edited:
I thought restamping wasn't recommended (or maybe that was stamping milled chips), but those look amazing!
Don't stamp milled chips for sure. I also wouldn't try and remove great stamps to restamp. But these worn off ones are great for restamping. Or milling, whatever floats your boat. Either way I know a guy.

Will the chips be good if labeled without milling?

Usually not recommended to over label hotstamps, the stickers will be a high point and create spinners

Sometimes it is possible to use an unlaminated sticker directly over a completely worn hot stamp without problems, but only if the recess depth still allows. If you can feel the recess, it should be enough.

Sometimes it is possible to use an unlaminated sticker directly over a completely worn hot stamp without problems, but only if the recess depth still allows. If you can feel the recess, it should be enough.
Thanks.
Guess it will depend on the depth of the recess of the chip then.

Let me check on my sample set whether it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom