Tourney for my noob friends in Vegas? (1 Viewer)

DLManiac

Pair
Reaction score
Howdy there,

Taking my Bachelor Party to Vegas next week (Sun-Thurs) staying at the Luxor. Only 2 of us have little more than a basic knowledge of the game, and low budget.

You guys know anything about the $45 daily at Excalibur? Or would it be worth it to get off the strip to one of those other cheap tournaments for these guys to have fun (not win, but also get some time in)

Thanks! Or any other advice happily taken too!

I don't know anything about that tourney. On the strip, there is probably not anything cheaper. Do it, have fun!

Howdy there,

Taking my Bachelor Party to Vegas next week (Sun-Thurs) staying at the Luxor. Only 2 of us have little more than a basic knowledge of the game, and low budget.

You guys know anything about the $45 daily at Excalibur? Or would it be worth it to get off the strip to one of those other cheap tournaments for these guys to have fun (not win, but also get some time in)

Thanks! Or any other advice happily taken too!

https://www.cardplayer.com/lasvegaspoker - Las Vegas Daily tournaments are in the second section.

The lowest roller tournament is the daily 10am at Sam's Town for $25. It is likely a freeze out - no rebuys.

You guys know anything about the $45 daily at Excalibur?

I've played in Excalibur tournaments a couple of times while staying at the MGM. My recollection is that the first one is in the morning, maybe 9:00AM. There is nothing else going on at 9:00AM so it's a good way to start the day. I think there was another one around noon and then I'm sure another later in the day. It was mostly people staying at Excalibur with a handful of retired locals. Plenty of noobs.

I vote for some of the Planet Hollywood dailies. They run often and are soft as hell. Same price.

Played with my brother at Mirage. Like 45$ as well. Was fun with the free drinks while playing.

Enjoy your trip.

This was my first ever game in Vegas (back in 2010). Finished 2nd. Was fun.
The rake was huge but the game was quite soft as you can expect.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom