Torn between a couple themes for customs (1 Viewer)

Which theme would you prefer on small crown custom chips?

• Candy Store

Votes: 15 35.7%
  • Wizard Laboratory

Votes: 23 54.8%
  • Both are fine choices

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Both are stupid ideas

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FDLmold

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Tossing around some ideas for the next SCROWN run at CPC. I've got a couple themes in mind.

Candy Store
Candy-Store.jpg

Wizard Laboratory
6953092638_a86928771e_b.jpg

Both images stolen from the internet.

Both themes offer unlimited color potential, which I like. The candy theme you have all sorts of different candy types, and the laboratory theme offers all sorts of bottle, flasks, and test tubes, or even "potion ingredients" if I went in that direction.

Wiz lab seems more interesting.

Moar scrown orders! Need to get that mold on the schedule.

Reactions: Nex
I do chemistry for a living, and I have a gigantic sweet tooth. Washing down some cheesecake with a cold Mountain Dew is not beyond me. Both themes are therefore mildly personal.

If you did "candy". Would each chip color/pattern represent a different piece of your favorite candy? This could be fun

I'm on the Wizard lab train as I think it'll create a cooler inlay design while allowing for some sweet color choices. I do actually still like the candy theme though. I myself have a huge sweet tooth.

I do chemistry for a living, and I have a gigantic sweet tooth. Washing down some cheesecake with a cold Mountain Dew is not beyond me. Both themes are therefore mildly personal.

Initially, I didn't like the Chemistry theme but since you do that for work it makes a lot of sense. It is all about implementation though and finding the graphics/inlay that work. I think Candy would be easier from a design point of view but Chemistry seems more personal and a bit more unique.

I was leaning toward the Alchemist/Wizard Laboratory/Ingredient/Glassware angle. I will keep following that path.

That's not bad. There are enough potions in the canon to make a full set. Polyjuice, Amortentia, Felix Felicis, Skele-Gro... It could work. My art costs keep going up!
Yes I'm an ideas man lol

Please do it. We need a Harry Potter set around here

Yer a wizard Harry! Yer gonna go to hogwarts and cast spells and an owl is going to deliver yer mail.

This has just gotten better. I loved the scientific magic approach, and now we’re venturing towards Harry Potter.

Moar pop culture custom sets, moar amazing custom samples!!!!

I went with "Wizard's Lab".

Who was the 1 person who voted "Both stupid ideas"?! Harsh!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom