Today's Banner Ad (6 Viewers)

FDLmold

Royal Flush
Reaction score
WTF?
wtf ad.jpg

I go to thechive sometimes with this browser and this device. Probably some leftover crap from those excursions.

I was searching for DVD players today. On target here.

2017-07-26_16-40-41.png

Not very spectacular here. Been on holidays in italy and wife potentially looking for a new sofa. -> advert for italian furniture

Happy that it didn't show ad for italian callboy

Those are all fine and dandy but mine is just Swell

IMG_2367.jpg

My God, everything I say just convinces my phone more and more than I'm a loser.

My father-in-law and I were talking about tires. Not on the phone or on the internet at all, just out loud in person. I haven't done any tire-related activities on my phone at all. This was the first page I opened after the conversation. I'm a little freaked out.

IMG_5139.jpg

Today mine is "Play Minecraft". Never have, although when my kids get the tablets, it would not surprise me if they looked up some minecraft videos, so it fits.

So my most recent searches were about what exactly happened at Waco and Ruby Ridge, since I was a little hazy on the deets 25 years later.

Apparently in 2017 "national security threat" translates to "you need some expensive-ass software to solve this problem." :LOL: :laugh:

Banner.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom