Today's Banner Ad (3 Viewers)

1546574505171.png

Okay, but I don't think my wife will be too keen on the idea.

1546622810401.png

These guys are still around? I thought they shut down a couple years ago after it was discovered that their client base was something like 95%+ men and that they were running a bunch of female bot accounts to trick their male customers into paying.

Also they got hacked and thousands of account holders were exposed (not a good thing when you're trying to have a clandestine affair).

So I was reading a post, where some dirty laundry was being aired, and:
kitchen aid banner.png

Surely a coincidence. But now I'm wondering what happens to chips put through a dish washer.

But now I'm wondering what happens to chips put through a dish washer.

High temperatures from a dishwasher are presumed to be terrible for chips. Also detergent contains chlorine, which is also bad for chips. Powered detergent is even worse, as it has a sandblasting quality until the detergent dissolves.

High temperatures from a dishwasher are presumed to be terrible for chips. Also detergent contains chlorine, which is also bad for chips. Powered detergent is even worse, as it has a sandblasting quality until the detergent dissolves.

This response is emblematic of the PCF mantra: ask, and you shall be informed.

Holy crap, was that really a PCF banner ad??

I'll never look at a cucumber the same way again.

Not sure how that ad got past Google. I suspect the advertiser intentionally classified the ad wrong and it looks like they tired to make the text difficult for Google's image scan to read. The weird f, placement of the comma, spacing between the r and 3. Which ever advertising account got that through is mostly likely suspended now but I also reported it to Google as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom