Tina equivalents of Fournier/Copag (1 Viewer)

Skuro

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hi all!

Was wondering if anyone here knows of any reputable Tina manufacturers that produce Fournier/Copag quality cards Jumbo Index at cheaper prices.

Thanks!

I reached out to a few manufactures and they had minimum order quantities of like 500 packs per design.

I ended up ordering my custom cards from makeplayingcards.com

I also know one company that can make custom plastic playing cards whic is called Nage Cards, but they work in Russia so I don't know about their shipping internationally. Their minimum order is 300 decks though. Also I don't know their quality, but I heard positives from some people

They also did plastic cards with this design, which I mentioned in Card Pron thread some time ago

1709377273542.jpeg

I also know one company that can make custom plastic playing cards whic is called Nage Cards, but they work in Russia so I don't know about their shipping internationally. Their minimum order is 300 decks though. Also I don't know their quality, but I heard positives from some people

They also did plastic cards with this design, which I mentioned in Card Pron thread some time ago

View attachment 1284786
I want a design like this in 100% plastic so much I can taste it.

@Pippa tried to order some Dal Negro knock offs from China for a fraction of the price. They're.... Okay. At best. But very noticeably worse than genuine cards.

@justincarothers has his Broken Arrow Cards which are pretty solid! Not sure I'd put them up with Fournier, but they are still really solid and great value!
real Dal Negro for life
That’s why I ordered 10 set :):):)

I want a design like this in 100% plastic so much I can taste it.
You might try to contact them through their email nagecards@gmail.com however I cannot guarantee that they would be able to ship cards from Russia to USA. Also minimum order for plastics is 300 decks, so most likely group buy would be required to make it happen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom