Reshipping (ordering closed) Tina Cards Mold Add-On/Re-Order Group Buy (2 Viewers)

And if anyone here finds themselves needing a few more Aria chips, I ordered some extras in case of breakage (didn’t happen) and changed my sets a bit, so I’ve got some to spare.

Send me a PM if interested… if no bites here, these will go to the classified section after Jan 1.

5¢ x 60
25¢ x 5
$1 x 40
$5 x 20
$25 x 5
$100Y x 15
$500 x 10
$1000 x 45
$5000 x 25
31B8A3EF-D5E9-4A94-88D0-77657B3603A0.jpeg

Please let me know if there is another group buy with you guys. Really enjoyed the last one.

Easiest thing to do to ensure you don’t miss one that your interested in is to go to FORUMS > MARKETPLACE > GROUP BUYS and click the “Watch” button at the top of those listings. You’ll get email notifications of all group buys. ;)

Easiest thing to do to ensure you don’t miss one that your interested in is to go to FORUMS > MARKETPLACE > GROUP BUYS and click the “Watch” button at the top of those listings. You’ll get email notifications of all group buys. ;)
Yea I have it watched but for some reason still missed this recent and didn’t get an email. Oh well. I’ll keep a closer eye out next time. Thanks for the tip

Are we staring the orders now? $1 x 100, $5 x 50

Hit me up in Jan please. I'd like a few more. Great group buy experince guys thanks again!!

I'm ready for a set of aria's!!!

But I also have a question, does anyone know if there is a list of what has been previously ordered that is available through Tina? Specifically any of the WSOP? I have dug through some past group buys, but haven't got to far yet...so just thought I'd ask quick

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom