Reshipping (ordering closed) Tina Cards Mold Add-On/Re-Order Group Buy (1 Viewer)

This may or may not be a silly question, but in advance to the next group buy, would anyone be willing to sell me just a couple Aria chips to feel, or borrow a couple and I will send them right back? I would pay for postage both ways obviously. I just want to feel them before I make the plunge.

This may or may not be a silly question, but in advance to the next group buy, would anyone be willing to sell me just a couple Aria chips to feel, or borrow a couple and I will send them right back? I would pay for postage both ways obviously. I just want to feel them before I make the plunge.

I may be willing to send a few to you if you send them back. I have to get the chips first, obviously though.

I bought some starlite card molds they just came in the mail this morning and holy f***k was I impressed for my first time seeing them. If you’re looking outside the scope of THC priced chips this is certainly the best option for the price. Milanos costed more than these and aren’t even half as nice IMO, plus the material they use smells like garbage.

I have a bunch of different China clays sitting around and I did a comparison earlier with all of them and the card molds. The CM chips are just far superior and made out of a completely different material than any of the other China clays that I have. Well worth the money.

That would be awesome and greatly appreciated!! I bought some cheap composite and they get the job done. But almost immediately started looking for something else. Got some ceramic samples and after some searches led me to alibaba then here. Keep me posted please and thank you!!!

That would be awesome and greatly appreciated!! I bought some cheap composite and they get the job done. But almost immediately started looking for something else. Got some ceramic samples and after some searches led me to alibaba then here. Keep me posted please and thank you!!!
I have a some spare Aria chips I can give you. Can send them today. Just pm me your mailing address

I've sent PMs to everyone in the group buy regarding their reshipping details. I'm checking the tracking # everyday, hoping for an update. Hopefully they will be arriving in the next 2-3 weeks

I’m writing my congress reps to encourage them to prevent the potential upcoming rail strike…. DON’T THEY KNOW THERE ARE POKER CHIPS INVOLVED?!?!

I've sent PMs to everyone in the group buy regarding their reshipping details. I'm checking the tracking # everyday, hoping for an update. Hopefully they will be arriving in the next 2-3 weeks

Looks like my letter writing campaign worked and Congress came through on the rail transport end of things, so I’m super hopeful!
;) :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Thanks, @Pinesol13

Screenshot_20221212_093105_Chrome.jpg

FRIDAY!

So, I had ordered extra MFRB from USPS for this reshipment, but they aren't going to arrive in time. Fortunately, I was able to borrow a stack from work, which I will replace with my order when it does arrive.

I just got home and brought the boxes in the house, and noticed something a little funny about these boxes......:unsure:

20221212_200021.jpg

I guess we don't do a lot of shipping :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I'll only be using these for the inside of the double boxing, just in case

Out for delivery...:love::love::love:

Hmmmmm... my tracking still shows tomorrow for delivery
Screenshot_20221215_110744_Chrome.jpg

Also, the delivery is 12 individual boxes, and I do have tracking #s for each. I just noticed that one of them says delivery date of 12/20, and the rest say 12/16.....hopefully we aren't short one box.

Out for delivery...:love::love::love:

Yeah, @SaucyAussie may be tracking a different chip shipment that I had inadvertently posted the FedEx tracking info here (a different PCF GB).

That other one is being delivered today.

Ours is still showing delivery as tomorrow as I look at it now, as @Pinesol13 has noted.

Sorry for the confusion and false expectations that I’ve likely caused.

The last box arrived today. All remaining orders have been boxed up and will be dropped at the post office tomorrow morning.

If you didn't receive your tracking # via email let me know, and I will PM you the tracking info

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom