Reshipping (ordering closed) Tina Cards Mold Add-On/Re-Order Group Buy (1 Viewer)

@SpaceMonkey420

E4FBBD30-B458-47B2-B412-A82D62182B95.gif

We got within shouting distance of our total so I went ahead and paid for our order on Monday so everyone wouldn’t be held up. He just owes for his small order.
Awesome. I was just going to offer to pay his share if it was holding everything up. Thanks for pulling the trigger! Can't wait. This will be my first tourny set.

I’d be interested in taking the arias cash 39mm portion of their order if is forfeited under the “general asshat clause”.

I can only assume you’ll let some more time pass before making that decision but if you do just shoot me a message. I know you put your own money up to cover that part of the order, which we all do appreciate.

Calling clock on @SpaceMonkey420 - I’ve sent 3 PMs and 2 texts, and you’ve been active here on PCF so it’s fair to assume you’ve seen the notifications of your being tagged in this thread and receiving messages.

Your total is due by 5pm ET today, October 13, 2022. If not paid, my chips - I have paid for them, after all - will be sold to another user.

Cash arias
50x.$05
50x$.25
100x$5

Tourney arias
50xT25
25x500
25xT1000

Good Morning,

I was just wondering what Tina had to say….is it possible that we might have these chips by Christmas?

thanks

The order is expected to finish printing the next 5-6 business days - more than half is already complete. I think Christmas is highly unlikely, but mid/late-January seems very possible.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom