tiki kings or dia de los muertos

MrMeaty

High Hand
Reaction score
Is there any way to get tiki kings or dia de los muertos in europe?
i really love the way those look but so far havent had much luck.

CarlosStorm

Two Pair
Reaction score
I've bought samples of both in brpropoker, they are coming. I'll say somethimg in a few days.

I'm in Spain and it's almost impossible to buy these chips here :(

MrMeaty

High Hand
Reaction score
I've bought samples of both in brpropoker, they are coming. I'll say somethimg in a few days.

I'm in Spain and it's almost impossible to buy these chips here :(
i was thinking about buying samples but the shipping costs more than the samples themselves so its really hard.

CarlosStorm

Two Pair
Reaction score
i was thinking about buying samples but the shipping costs more than the samples themselves so its really hard.
Yes, it's expensive, $18 shipping. I've bought samples of tikis, dia de los muertos, Valentinos and Valentinos High Roller. 51 € in total. I think it's important to be sure if you like the chips. In addition, maybe I finally do some semi-custom chips base in Valentinos High Roller.

I've done some simulations, and shipping 300 chips cost $75, plus chips.

MrMeaty

High Hand
Reaction score
Yes, it's expensive, $18 shipping. I've bought samples of tikis, dia de los muertos, Valentinos and Valentinos High Roller. 51 € in total. I think it's important to be sure if you like the chips. In addition, maybe I finally do some semi-custom chips base in Valentinos High Roller.

I've done some simulations, and shipping 300 chips cost $75, plus chips.
yeah i'm hoping i could buy some chips on this forum but if not i'd just have to save up a bit more to buy it from the site.

Thomacetti

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can send these samples for free (just pay shipping)

1600633171368.png

Thomacetti

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i'd like to know a bit more i'll dm.

I have zero knowledge on the mid range chips...never owned any besides samples to give away to new EU members.
Some members to know what these are (1 Tiki, 1 WPS (both from Gene) & 1 Ascona...rest a blank for me

Please fill in if you have any experience with these chips...

SteveHNo96

Flush
Reaction score
Both of which are nice chips. I think the DDLM's are more fun though. They're spooky but not overly gory or anything like that, and they come in more colors and designs. The Tiki Kings are cartoony, if you have kids around you may want them. I created a custom cash set with them and I love the DDLM's, so that's my recommendation.

To me the best looking chips are:

1. Dia De Los Muertos (the only thing I don't like is the orange is slightly lighter than Gene's other products)
2. Wicked Spades (actually a great chip with a heavy metal motif)
3. Coop (the designs are snazzy)
4. Golden Dragon (this concept is neat)
5. Desert Sands
6. Nevada Jack Saloon
7. Black Betty
8. Tiki Kings
9. Nevada Jack Skulls (Not a fan of the overly macabre skull design)
10. all the others, except:
Last: Lucky Dragon: I don't know why. I love Asian motifs but this one just looks amateurish compared to the other designs.

Last edited:
Top Bottom