Tiger Palace tourney or cash set (1 Viewer)

pokerkid05

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Still new to the forum. Came across the stunning Tiger Palace HS tourney and cash sets. These are just beautiful designs/colors. How hard is it to come across a decent set of these (500-700pcs) ?

There have been a few tournament sets for sale recently. Probably pretty easy if you put up a WTB ad in the Classifieds.

News Anchor GIF

Still new to the forum. Came across the stunning Tiger Palace HS tourney and cash sets. These are just beautiful designs/colors. How hard is it to come across a decent set of these (500-700pcs) ?

How hard is it to come across? Not that difficult, they can definitely be found.

How hard is it to afford? Well, that’s between you and your bank in that one.

Appreciate the pointers here. Seems like I have some options already either cash or tourney sets. Now to decide which I like more!

Asfar as NAGB's go the RPC's and TP chips are far and away the most abundant. Some TP chips are actually being resold below their (publicly known) purchase prices. Which to my knowledge is the first time something like that has occurred with NAGB chips. There is a vendor section that shows the sales for these as well and that can give guidance on what prices will be around.

Asfar as NAGB's go the RPC's and TP chips are far and away the most abundant. Some TP chips are actually being resold below their (publicly known) purchase prices. Which to my knowledge is the first time something like that has occurred with NAGB chips. There is a vendor section that shows the sales for these as well and that can give guidance on what prices will be around.
Just look for my listings…below Ken pricing.

All of them sold.

Which to my knowledge is the first time something like that has occurred with NAGB chips
Strong no lol. Unless you’re stating that purchase prices were never known and always hush hush and variable before and TP was the first to ever do open public pricing then yeah sure.

Some RPC were opening at $30 per. They now trade well below that… well actually they always traded well below that but some people paid the variable premium of $30 per.

Asfar as NAGB's go the RPC's and TP chips are far and away the most abundant

Also no. Just most recent. I believe AS is the most abundant.

Last edited:
Strong no lol. Unless you’re stating that purchase prices were never known and always hush hush and variable before and TP was the first to ever do open public pricing then yeah sure.
Yeah, that’s what I’m stating. Previously purchase prices were (mostly) kept under wraps. So yeah some did lose money on those just I don’t think the avg price per chip sold to members for any NAGB other than tigers has been released publically. I know a lot of members got fucked in the RPC deals.
Also no. Just most recent. I believe AS is the most abundant.
Thanks for the correction. I had figured the TP’s were most abundant since they seem to trade hands most often.

Yeah, that’s what I’m stating. Previously purchase prices were (mostly) kept under wraps. So yeah some did lose money on those just I don’t think the avg price per chip sold to members for any NAGB other than tigers has been released publically. I know a lot of members got fucked in the RPC deals.

Thanks for the correction. I had figured the TP’s were most abundant since they seem to trade hands most often.
Pretty normal for the most recent NAGB. Iirc AST is the largest sub-set and despite this is not too easy to get your hands on. Just takes time for the sets to settle and find their homes

I don’t want to put words in his mouth, but I believe the designer already weighed in on this and said “no thank you” to cheap Chinese knockoffs of his chips.
I feel like I’ve already seen these circulating. Could be wrong.

I don’t want to put words in his mouth, but I believe the designer already weighed in on this and said “no thank you” to cheap Chinese knockoffs of his chips.
This. Kindly asked everyone to please respect the wishes of keeping replicas off these chips. Tina (as of now) won't make them either. Although I am sure there is someone who didn't care to respect my only ask and decided to do it anyways with a different seller.

This. Kindly asked everyone to please respect the wishes of keeping replicas off these chips. Tina (as of now) won't make them either. Although I am sure there is someone who didn't care to respect my only ask and decided to do it anyways with a different seller.
Was it you that made them? My hats off to you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom