SOLD T100 base Tiger Palace STT set (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank

Straight
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
40 x T25 (bounties?)
100 x T100
60 xT500
120 x T1000
100 x T5000
20 x T25,000

I'm OK selling without the T25s but other than that not interested in splitting. $2950 with or $2730 without. Plus shipping/insurance. Racks not included.

Shipping is from Canada but if you're patient it could potentially be from the US if preferred. Can't give a firm date on that option, I'll guess drop-off a week or two after payment.

Paypal F&F or e-transfer in CAD equivalent for any Canadians works. Surely other options too if needed.

Chips haven't been played. I see that one of the T1000 edges is scraped up. Could be others. If not visible from the pics I can get another. It's in the top barrel right under the T500s towards the left. Edit: Added another photo at bottom of post. No other chips are this bad.

Full TPT set.jpg
TPT set.jpg
TPT25 edges.jpg
TPTlowfaces.jpg
TPThighfaces.jpg

TPT1000 edge.jpg

Thanks!

Last edited:
Alright I'll do at least one bump. They look so great in person. It's tempting to keep them.

T25s are really the only denom I'd sell separately. I'll bump again in case there's any interest.

I'd consider some trade options too. Need to think about what I'd want.

For Tiger trades I'd entertain secondary $5s/$25s/$100s. $100s least sought and unlikely to take on their own. Maybe secondary 25c/$1s as well. Would be at original pricing like my set.

Heck, I'd entertain just about any sort of THC. Lead or no lead. Condition can be used or new. Not interested in bike tires though.

TRKs. Maybe a solid color scrown rack and well I could certainly consider others.

I would want to make up any difference with cash if needed and trade my full set.

Thanks

I’d be interested in some T1k, T5k, and T25k if it makes anyone’s decision easier on this sweet set!

I have some hot stamps I could move to go with this set that’s for sale if needed to help @Frank move this and for anyone who buys his set to add to it. Just shoot me a pm

For the next 2-3 weeks if anyone takes the full set I'll cover shipping within CAN/US. Overseas would get some form of credit. Insurance is a bit of a gray area though. I'm not sure exactly what would be possible.

I'd still take a rack of secondary Tiger $5s as partial payment.

Alright, let's try this a bit more. Soon enough I think I'll just keep them.

T25s available to purchase on their own and I'm still taking a rack secondary $5s as partial payment for the full set.

For anyone on the fence, I can ship for another week-ish and then I'll put these away for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom